Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siny Augur

AB is having major problems again. Heal merc keeps getting suspended this morning in Crypt of Sul and we had disconnect on all toons with a large rollback. Just as well I needed to loose xp :/
  2. Venaki Elder

Not an hour passed since last AB server down, and again right now, just at final hail in an HA. I'm smelling rollback. Why? Why is this still happening?
  3. Siny Augur

Now in CoS instance. /who isnt working and grp member has just disconnected
  4. delfchen Lorekeeper

again chat lag ... and disconnects .. started at 13:13 CET
  5. Igniz Augur

Apparently, enough TBM expansion kits have been sold that DBG stopped caring about AB again.
    Shogan likes this.
  6. corwin Journeyman

Server showing down again on server select
  7. Eladamri Journeyman

Status: 12/5/2015 4:21 PST - We are currently investigating a potential issue with server: Antonius Bayle

It would be great to experiance with "potential solutions" in time :(
    Venaki and Fehu like this.
  8. Siny Augur

The remaining toons in the instance have now disconnected (the long style disconnect where u have to kill EQ). Tried to log back in and its now telling me that the zone is no longer available, so I guess the instance is lost.
  9. Siny Augur

Server screen now showing down and login chat doesnt appear to be working
  10. delfchen Lorekeeper

maybe it is time for "potential stronger hampsters" taking care of "potential endangered" database
  11. Deathforall_AB New Member

Now this has vanished but server still down.
  12. Venaki Elder

Server up, and guess what? Rollbacked. Thanks for letting us spend our limited free time for nothing in a game we're paying monthly.
  13. Siny Augur

AB back with massive rollback. They managed to dump me in normal zone CoS with captured seraph, so dead instantly to bokon . Thanks !
  14. Sanret New Member

I'm going to predict that another crash is imminent. ;)

Guild chat not working, /tells not working, /who not working, can't get into guild hall, and most importantly ... it's snowing in PoK! It never snows there. ;)
  15. Conjurous_AB Elder

It crashed, first crash my bard lost BP and ring from devourer of all in Sul, just killed bokon named and got shield aug and another BP, bet i just lost them too. I am for sure petitioning, this is ridiculous.
  16. Shebstaro-Swiftpaw New Member

This is just depressing...... arrrrrrrr
    Soju likes this.
  17. Shogan Journeyman

and why i'm not surprised that this issue is coming up again since it was never fixed in the first place ... i know, i know dumping all your work force into TLP instead of fixing the AB server and getting the live server's a playable at least Beta-version and not the thing that compiles and not more (hardly even able to call that an alpha) ....

I know for myselb, that if this thing isn't fixed this year and an announcement what was causing the AB problems back and again i will take steps for myself to not be angered again by this kind of CS
  18. Soju Elder

I agree Sheb... this is just crazy that it is starting to happen again.
  19. Brogett Augur

Did they never own up to what the problems were last time? Poor form if not!

I said that during the last 2 month period of server instability, and my subscription ran out before it got resolves so I quit. I haven't wanted to log in since. THAT's the real deal; I won at EQ! :)

I miss the community and guild sometimes, so check the forums for a natter, but really DBG have lost the ball so many times it's simply not worth investing time in anything they're involved with now.

I suspect the cold truth of it though is they've done the sums and just don't care if it loses a few players.
  20. Siny Augur

Head up DB.

AB has been having lag spikes throughout today in the TBM zones and instances (dont know about elsewhere). Not enough yet to cause disconnects (hence why there are no other postings). Confirmed this with others in guild chat also to ensure it wasnt just me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.