Update Bugs 12/02/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Hludwolf, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Cicelee Augur

It is a bug, yes. But with all due respect I don't believe it should be a "top of the priority list" thing.

(a) It only affects one server, not all of them
    (b) It does not affect the actual gameplay of acquiring the items, nor are the items unable to be used in gameplay
    (c) You even said yourself in your last sentence that the purpose of these items is to "make a boat load of plat" upon expansion release. While it is a bug, it is not game breaking.
    Silv likes this.
  2. Makavien Augur

That is your opinion it is a very big bug for every single person on the FV server . Your server is different so why does your opinion matter on the subject ?

Not only does it affect what I mentioned destroying the market value which is the whole point of this server . It slows down raids . Makes us not able to do open raid loot at the end of the night like we normally do .
  3. Cicelee Augur

I don't want to get into a debate. All I am saying is that in my personal opinion, market value != game play.

If it affects actual game play, then yeah top of the priority list. But market value, yeah that really isn't breaking game play. And slowing down raids is a guild thing, not a bug/game breaking thing. A guild could take 5 minutes to do loot, it could take 25 minutes to do loot. That has nothing to do with game bugs.

I hope it gets fixed for the FV server. I am not against the server. I just disagree about the priority list ranking on what you are asking for. You feel it is top of the list, I (and I would think many many many non-FV players) feel it is somewhere in the middle. I asked for a fix to a TBM raid weapon earlier in this thread, I don't think it is an oh em gee top of the priority list fix.

I just hope it gets fixed sooner than later for me :)
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  4. Makavien Augur

I feel the raid bugs are at the top of the list personally but this is a close 2nd for our server about tied with all the other bugs with items. And the market value might not matter to you but for someone like me who usually makes 20 million plat off group gear I can't use on almost every expansion release since voa and this expansion I will be lucky to make 100 k its a pretty big reason for me not to even bother doing the content until its fixed. I made 100 million in rof ( Not that it really matters its not like I go out and buy my raid gear either but still I play using kronos . to go from being able to buy 20 of them to get me by 20 months on 3 accounts to not even 1/10th of 1 krono is a pretty big let down at an expansion release. When its supposably 1 line of code added to all the items since forever .
  5. Kleros New Member

- Crypt-Hunter's Breastplates and Crypt-Hunter's Leggings have their AC really low, its not even an upgrade from TDS. An increase of 80-100ac on both would make these items a upgrade from last expansion.
    -All of the TBM level scaling items at lvl 105 have their Spell/Heal amount stats very low.
    -There is no slot 9 and 5 Aug for the TBM scaling Charms which have a slot 9 and 5.
    -TBM scaling Ear/Rings/Charm have slot 9 and 5, but none of the slot 9 and 5 augs will go in.

Dichotomic Fang will cast a Lifetap, but it will also dmg the caster. When low in health and you use this spell, I have killed myself.
    Xeladom and Sirene_Fippy like this.
  6. Makavien Augur

Completing the Achievement Lesser Spirit Armor - Gather the following spirits to protect you from the dangers within the Crypt of Sul. Is not removing the debuff while you are in Crypt of Sul
  7. Makavien Augur

Defenders of the Faith - in the very very first zone of the expansion has the npc that are named respawning instantly after you kill them .

The last one - Kavilis Adan
  8. Advenia New Member

Cudgel of the Stranger (1H Blunt)
    Slot 5, type 21 (Special Ornamentation)
    should be:
    Slot 5, type 20 (Ornamentation)

Haven't checked, may be wrong on other weapons as well.
  9. Naugrin Augur

Sympathetic fire nuke pretty please.
    Mintalie and Silv like this.
  10. Silv Augur

I'm sure if they change it they will make it corruption :rolleyes:
  11. Aghinem Augur

Looks like the API from the launchpad is not recognizing the news & whatnot.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  12. Warpeace Augur

All other fixes will be on hold until the API is fixed, sorry priorities.:p Expect a 6 hour server downtime to push the fix and resolve it.....that is all.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  13. Sostenes Augur

Can the folks who've completed the optional step before the patch have the small reward please :D
  14. Malbro Augur

Guess he had a bunch of stuff that players sold. I didn't know that was his stock.
  15. Silv Augur

Bug with collection achievements:

Completing all 4 PoHealth collections (Relics of Health) is updating (Relics of Decay) under "The Broken Mirror Darkly" achievement. It should be updating (Relics of Health) under "See the Broken Mirror".
    Ssdar likes this.
  16. Mojoslinger Elder

Shamans Wishka's Favor Trinket is triggering the Illusion Buff Bonus, another Silly bug =)
  17. Eniner Augur

So because you could not make your millions off a game function it should of been a first priority? LOL if your that worried about income on fv then raid = endless amounts plat. And if you keep up with the forums you would also know this is the Test server forums era =p not FV.... hehehe
  18. Makavien Augur

This is actually a bug post for live servers you have one to post or just here to try to troll someone else ?
  19. Endless Augur

Fate Rewards the Bold does not spawn a chest once everything is handed in. You get stuck at the step

"OPEN THE CHEST"

But there is no chest to open.

It takes me over two hours because the 3 to 5 items in the 3 random different sections are filled with mobs (especially the underground one) and the would seem the odds are really low that the mob you kill has the items needed so you end up pretty much clearing the whole damn zone.

So I did this mission twice today because I need it for progression. And twice no chest spawns and wasted @5 hours of my time.
  20. Eniner Augur

And if you read the forums head lines to open this page it says Test updates and bug reports Jchan and Hlud both are head of the test server and test only atm there for test and live are not even at times getting the same patchs at the same times. We get updates before yall most of the time some times yall before us. So at times you could be posting about something thats already being tested or resolved due to your on the Test bug reports page.Just informing you to where you could actually prolly post this on live forums and have a fv Gm actually explain the reasons why its no trade or do the bug report to fix the issue.