Update Bugs 11/20/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 20, 2015.

1. AB_H'Sishi Augur

Sry for quoting myself; the same thing happens in Demiplane of Life, at the same spot.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

I can duck and grab those of the Siraph legs but look like I can not do it in any form. The smaller you are the easiest it is it look like. Worse case there is a 5 min mercenary task that make him run away for a few minutes
  3. Drakang Augur

Staff of Undead Legions from Anashti Sul, Lady of Life Raid is limited to Necro, Mage, Wiz, Enchanter but has a focus effect to grant mana when heals are cast. Although necro and mage have some heal spells most are not used routinely. Seems like this focus effect belongs on healer gear and a nuke based proc should be on the staff.
  4. svann Augur

Either that or maybe mana return spells and procs should be considered to be healing since they heal your manabar.
  5. Iila Augur

Procs on test are less stupid than the ones on live. You can /testcopy to check out your items plus the raid vendor items.
  6. Nniki Augur

Staff of Undead Legions also appears to be missing the extra type 8 augmentation slot and the type 3 slot. It currently only has one type 8 slot. 2H Blunt caster weapons usually have 3 aug slots.
  7. Nniki Augur

Since when has this been a thing for a static zone on live lol?
    This happened in Plane of Health (non-instanced).
  8. Mizar Lorekeeper

Shimmering Quill of the Lady from Anasti Sul, Lady of Life
    Listed as 149/20 WAR/ROG/RNG/BRD/BST 1H Piercing
    It has no Backstab Damage nor the typical Skill Mod: Backstab 12% (40 Max) bonus (may be a bug or not in case it's not supposed to be used as main hand for ROG)
    Also it's slot 2 is labeled as type 21, 'Special ornamentations' whatever that means, none of my ornamentations included TBS all raid achievements set are type 20
  9. segap Augur

I activated Raw Crypt-Hunter's Boots on a 105 mage. It rewarded me the Crypt-Hunter's Flameweaver Boots (expected) as well as a complete set of Bloodforged Chain ornaments.
  10. Angahran Augur

Been having issues recently being unable to click augs to remove them, now unable to click the throne in crypt of decay to get to basement.
    Anyone else having 'click' issues ? or have suggestions ?

Thanks.
  11. Riou EQResource

It happens cause the zone is load balanced, it will spin up copies once so many are inside
  12. Makavien Augur

Are you getting the context menu when you try to remove an aug ? Maybe make sure that option is checked on - Allow context menus
  13. Quality Lorekeeper

Also why is FERO on ARMS?! and Cleave on PANTS?!?!?!

14. Silv Augur

And another guild that got the glorious 8+ day lockout on Vim and Vigor for the entire raid. Seems like it might have something to do with adding people in between raid 1 and 2 (Anashti Lady of Light). Weren't trying to dzswap alts or anything but add people in that were late. Not really sure what it is because the other times we killed it this didn't happen.
  15. Blurred_Memories Augur

chanter visible raid gear has less ac on it than previous expansions.... i gotta admit, i'm finally flipping out.
    Silv and Metanis like this.
  16. Angahran Augur

That option is checked.
    Camping seemed to fix it but would be nice to know what caused it.
    Not being able to click to crypt basement was a pita.
  17. Augur Developer

Thanks for this report. Do you have any rough estimate of coordinates of where this bad location can be found?
  18. svann Augur

Crypt-Hunter's Frostfire Sleeves claim to have 100%-75% focus. Based on training dummy testing this appears to be untrue. I believe it is closer to 50% to 100% focus just like tds group gear. Tested by casting 505 times with tds arms and then 1047 times with tbm. All buffs and proc gear removed for testing to minimize variability. The tds arms (raid auged) beat out the tbm group arms by a small amount.
  19. chronicler Augur

are those sleeves having req 100, rec 110, in that case maybe focus is not giving you the max ?
    DruidCT likes this.
  20. Makavien Augur

Raid Armor in TBM needs its purity bumped up 5 like all the previous raid armor since solteris. Ie 75 purity.
    Xeladom and DruidCT like this.