Con Gaming - Recruiting on Phinigel!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by quizwhiz, Nov 28, 2015.

1. quizwhiz New Member

[IMG]

Conviction is an adult gaming community. We look for mature players with a sense of humor. If you are offended easily this will not be the place for you as we take trolling one another as a way to release the stresses of the gaming lifestyle. We are all avid gamers with great skill and look for the same in any new player we bring in. We expect everyone to have positive attitudes no matter the circumstance. We take losing as a learning experience, not a defeat.

Our guild is part of a greater core of gamers who believe that they are responsible to every member of every chapter. Keep in mind that while acceptance to a chapter is noteworthy, you will become a part of a community spanning several games and will have the opportunity to move forward with them in future charter projects.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We do not plan on becoming hardcore, we plan to cater to the employed. We have an amazing group of people that have been playing together for 8+ years and are looking to add many more to our ranks. If you think you can tolerate us, please visit our website and fill out an application. We're currently playing a wild assortment of games until Phinigel's launch, and would love to have the opportunity to speak with you (unless you're a , then we'd rather avoid you).

Please visit our website or shoot me a PM for more information.

Quiz Whiz
    <Con Gaming>
    www.congaming.com
  2. quizwhiz New Member

Currently looking for class leads - those with a vast knowledge of their class throughout the first few expansions at least.
  3. quizwhiz New Member

Received a few solid apps so far, but still looking for those who wish to assist in this chapter of the CG life. If you're looking for a gaming family, we're it.
  4. Weverley Augur

If i were you i would change the title of this thread.If i just look at the title i think con as in crminal.I wonder how many just look at the title and don't open the thread.Conviction gaming would remove that bias.Since you are recruiting i think that would be in your best interest to have as many people opening the thread.My 2cp..
  5. jeskola pheerie

Finally, a guild that will overlook my sordid felony past!