Lockjaw - Modest Man retiring, moving to Phinigel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Nov 25, 2015.

1. Sunfuz New Member

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/lkRceyyoVQy4g" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/swag-sorry-not-afro-lkRceyyoVQy4g">via GIPHY</a></p>

also let's clarify this "situation" apparently, you're calling me out
    1. it wasn't a "group of people"
    2. it was just tyrax and i
    3. i sold it because Fenoorn offered the 10, i mean who turns down 10 kronos?
    4. i also gave danae and tedrick their reavers for FREE
    5. you telling people to man up is a joke considering you tried to sell the slime off on an alt? it made us lol, thats why u were trolled in guild by me
    6. Anna has his epics, where are yours? oh wait MM has to actually kill sev first right?
    7. That is all, let these forum wars continue
  2. Sunfuz New Member

my fail gif post noooooooooooooooooo
  3. Lejaun Augur

I'm pretty sure MM could post a sincere apology to every single player individually and give them 10 krono each, and people would still complain about them. Get over it, they are moving to a new server and the past is the past. If they act like jerks on their new server, then you can start ragging on them again.

(PS, I wasn't a fan of MM, especially during the time they had a certain mage who sold loot rights in Hate or when they pretty much killed multiple guilds when they jacked up the rotation)
  4. Sunfuz New Member

i charged no one, if they offered to buy it off of me that was cool. people who bought cloaks off me knew well before hand that i seperate business from everything else, even Gulfein can attest to that, he was charged full price on . Only epic pieces I've sold to guildies were cloaks. Fascination got her scroll because of us since the guild was charging 150 dkp for epic fights? cool beans, at the least my so call clique epiced the only main cleric u guys actually have left to click ur bodies.
  5. Kragin Augur

You can bring this up as many times as you like but we all know who "jacked up" the rotation, enjoy your server.
  6. dogimed Journeyman

You're missing the point. Sun charged people because he took the time to spawn Quillmane. This is the same as any camp, guildies selling each other djarn rings, RCC etc. Tower and simplicity on the other hand, instead of helping with CT after the drama in the guild, comes in and picks over and kills a golem.

If you're going to compare the two, i'll help you out. You can pretty much get a jade reaver per run or more. They don't always drop but the black reavers can spawn multiple times. Hence why Sun got TWELVE of them. Golems on the other hand, are on a long respawn timer and do not always drop the slime. I've seen 1 slime in 10 kills or so.

Go ahead, keep on defending your own officers. If you guys spent less time on the forums maybe you wouldn't suck so bad.
  7. Glowerss Augur

Sorry to hear that buddy! I always enjoyed your presence, and am super thankful for all of the EXP at Juggs during the grind to 60. Don't be a stranger if you end up playing EQ again, and I'd be happy to shout you a beer or three if you end up coming down this way. :)
  8. MabbuQuest Elder

Does he usually mention me?
  9. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

This. Don't be a stranger when you swing around to Wisconsin.

Thanks for being a part of us, we were happy to have you onboard.

We wish all of our members that have been with us at one point or another the best in all of their endeavors - where ever that may be.

We've cleaned up the front page a bit and are in the process of doing likewise for the forums. More information up there, including our voice server.

Very excited to see many of you!
  10. Takin EQ New Member

Always down to help people who care and treat people with respect.

GL on Phinny MM~ Had a blast with you all even if some of you hate me.
  11. Porygon Augur

You told leadership that you were giving your accounts to friends on live, and that you couldn't play because your friend died, and you didn't have time for eq, I have logs. I can post them if you need to be reminded.

You got caught, it's cool bro, use people dying from cancer as a way to save face when you leave. I'm sure your friend would have appreciated helping you.
  12. Porygon Augur

Yes, because as you're wiping to CT on a completely different pick, another guild is clearing to golems...

Me killing them actually sniped them from the other guild, stop crying about things that don't matter. You don't want to say who you are because you know there is probably countless things I could say that would make you look like a pos, instead of just bringing up the same 3 things like you are doing.
  13. Porygon Augur

I sell everything on my alt, unless I'm trying to move massive amounts of items, that's why people have traders. I fail to see how me selling an item on an alt is an admission towards anything.
  14. dogimed Journeyman

So after crying in guildchat and telling people they should level instead of doing epics, you wait until the guild went in to open a new pick so you can kill the golems on the other side instead of helping your guildies. I'm pretty sure people are lining up just to join MM. 150dkp for *help* with epics is laughable. Who's the genius that thought of this?Sure I can tell you who I am, but why do that when its obviously pissing you off?

Surely you don't think its just the slime blood that makes you a pos right? What about the 5 Kronos Maggieztar paid you for the water staff? Good thing Maggie didn't pay you to help with Earth staff like you wanted.

Hey I got some tips for you next time you play a warrior.
    1. Don't camp out at noble spawn, he'll you again.
    2. Make sure you buff yourself after getting by noble and going back to his island. That's what your box shaman and cleric is for right? To buff only you.
    3. NPCs shout when they DT. Don't go up to an NPC and eat a DT to the face thinking the monk(lol caster) with a robe of the lost circle eating the DT when he FD.
  15. Iyvy Augur

I was in Modest Man, I think they get a lot more heat then they deserve and people do start with them, I think the only thing they do wrong is internally taking loot from their own raids for their core rather than fairly distributing, which is why I left them. That's their right to do (it's their guild) even if I don't agree with it. They were very respectful of the rotation and didn't KS or steal or train or anything else, that I saw very often, though I grouped with mostly my own group of friends who transfered from Ragefire. The only people who should have a beef with MM are people in MM, Faceless and other guilds unfairly antagonized them in my opinion.

Regardless good luck to my friends still in MM on Phinny.
  16. taliefer Augur

im honestly confused where this misconception of our loot system comes from. we use an open bid dkp system, and all of our loot was always bid off. nothing was reserved or taken for specific people. if noone bid on it, it got posted with sky multiquests in our forums. we even had several dragon items from pre server transfer kills that got posted after our DKP system was finalized.

MM isnt perfect, no guild is. but theres some obvious misconceptions about our loot system. apparently we (and mostly myself since i did most of the item bidding and loot distribution) didnt explain it very well. lesson learned.
  17. Imdead Augur

The best indication of future behavior is past behavior.........
  18. Lejaun Augur

It still doesn't mean that people don't go out of their way to start things with MM. It also gives MM every excuse in the world to have bad behavior on Phinny. "If people are going to treat us like we're all jerks, we might as well be since we get blamed for it anyways."
  19. Lejaun Augur

If they act like jerks on Phinny, so be it. At least give them a chance to be who they say they are, rather than making them into who you say they are.
  20. Skipper Augur

[IMG]
    Warrior007 likes this.