Is botting legal on Ragefire? - there is one running for close to a day

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Niseg, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Niseg New Member

This Barkera Bot have been destroying ground spawns at swamp of no hope for the past 18+ hours

Feebly from RG probably has nothing to do with this and she's just wasting her time trying to beat the bot to the ground spawn (not sure how).

At around 2:13 i start getting the hang of dropping stuff for the bot to pickup and destroy.

Is this legal to do ? if not , why have this guy been at it for so long ?

Even if you ban this guy you won't get to the owner that runs it. What people can understand from this is that you can run bots as long as you get caught. They can make accounts , run them as bots with little to no consequence to themselves or their guild .
  2. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

The joys of 3rd party software + zero enforcement. Makes for a great game.
  3. Steampunk Augur

Define "legal".
  4. ShamWow-RF Lorekeeper

5. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

Looks like a good krono farming plan for the new server. Should be even more lucrative when it becomes a royal pain to open a new instance without the prevalance of boxing.
  6. Niseg New Member

If everquest was a religion with the EULA as its bible then you can find an interpretation of the EULA that makes everything legal :).

Is there a thread with a list if stuff we aint supposed to do ? and i don't me 50 page EULA written in legal terms .

I know one law - if you trade with someone using parcel and the other guy doesn't respect the deal - you can forget about getting it back . Conclusion cheating other people is legal .

Boxing is completely legit , lay off that topic . You are allowed to box 100 accounts if that's what your heart desires. Daybreak will be getting 1500$-1700$ per month from such a setup and they'll be very happy about it .
  7. Roshen Brand Manager

Closing this down. Using a program to automate your gameplay is NOT allowed on servers.

If you have concerns that someone is botting:

OR
    • Draw attention to this behavior in-game by contacting our guides on Ragefire/Lockjaw. Use /guidehelp
    Xanadas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.