Shinking other grps/people

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nightmares, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Nightmares Augur

Can we please do something to stop the ability to shrink those not in your grp. It is really messing me up. I am trying to do things, then all of a sudden I am shrunk; messes with my line of sight, movement, and more. Please fix this. This is a Hindrance more than a benefit.
  2. sifonin Augur

This is DEFINITELY a priority...

/sarcasm off

The itemization, group items dropping from raid chests.... There's so much to iron out with the new expac this request is bordering on ridiculous.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

This is not that ridiculous. Some people also use shrinking those out of group as a harassment tool. See it happen my my server. Same reason that the jester veteran aa should be restricted to group only also.

I agree still not the highest priority but worth fixing at some point.
  4. Lassiter Journeyman

I agree Corwyhn. Sifonin, give the devs some credit please. They have their priorities and I really don't believe they're going to drop what they're doing every time they see a request for something here on the forums. Slamming people who post stuff like this on the forums serves no purpose whatsoever.
  5. sifonin Augur

I do see how my tone could be perceived as bordering on rude :) in my frustration with the release and issues there, so I apologize to op. I can also see how this could be a form of harassment I just believe tbm should be what we are all worried about.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

have you tired adding the shrink spells to be blocked.
  7. Batsose New Member

since Shrink doesn't take up a buff slot it would make it Difficult to block as you will have to block all of the Speels, and the AAs.
  8. Domyou New Member

cats ina bag... cats ina bag...
  9. Thash Zoner

Go to EQ button, character, blocked buffs and manually type in shrink. This will not work on TLP, at least not the ones in kunark.