companion's wrath

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Snowman, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Snowman Augur

Any shammy parse the difference with and without companion's wrath bye any chance ?
  2. telechir Elder

I haven't explicitly parsed it, but I bought up to rank 9. Pet is doing between 1k - 1.2k dps (full shaman buffs but no lion procs; also has feroX/cleaveX gear) against new expansion mobs (white to red con).

I believe he was around 1k before getting the AAs, maybe just under 1k most of the time.

Our pets just don't seem to crit very often, even at 6/6 of Companion's Fury. How many ranks of Fury do other classes get? It seems like shadowknight pets crit more often than ours.
  3. Kravitz Augur

Level 97 shaman pet still hits for max of 2012, bought a few ranks of it, hasn't made a difference. So seems like its broke.
  4. weredingo New Member

mage has 40 ranks of elemental fury on top of 6 ranks of companions fury. i just did a quick max crit check at rank 2 and 3, bought 1 and 2 at the same time so i missed a rank 1 parse. with no companions wrath max crit was 4241, at rank 2 it was 4810, at rank 3 it was 5138, that a 21.85% increase in max crit damage at rank 3.
  5. telechir Elder

Looking at my parses for the past week or so after maxxing companion's wrath, the maximum crit amount is definitely higher. The problem is the crit rate at 6/6 of companion's fury has been a steady 5% (for me at least). For a pet that hits for a maximum of under 1k, increasing the crit amount on 5% of those 1k-base hits just doesn't add up to much.

ActualIy, I think most of the increase in pet dps I've seen from my own pet has been from the shm epic click now having at least something to even modify.