Update Bugs 11/18/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Augur Developer

Thanks for the report, and sorry for the hassle! This is fixed internally, and should go out with the next patch.
    Lonye likes this.
  2. Drakang Augur

Some of the collectibles in Life spawn in the walls. Can see the glow showing through a crack in the wall in the crypts to the south area of the zone but can't pick them up.
  3. Greymantle Augur

We had simmilar issues last night. Aggro was crazy. Mobs flickered on and off the etw for the whole mission. Only way we cleared them was via evac.
  4. Lonye Augur

Just completed Anashti Sul: Damsel of Decay (Group Version). Completed all achievements. Did not receive any of them. Sadface.

On another note... Feedback/Suggestion: Please allow one to Bind self in Plane of Health.
  5. Nenton Augur

"Quickened" is reduced casting time, not reduced recast time ("Hastened").
  6. Malacath Journeyman

oh doh lol thats what i get from reading descriptions with less then 3 hours of sleep in the past few days
  7. Karhar Dream Crusher

During A Feather In the Wind - Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life task, doing the optional parts at the end, ended our task instead of completing it. Is this intended?
    Silv likes this.
  8. Silv Augur

Drop rate on items for "Fate Rewards the Bold" HA in Demiplane-Decay seem very low. For the particular one I did it was Crypt Fungus, City Plans, and Sacred Object. Seems to be similar for the Demiplant-Life HA.
  9. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Archetype AA "Gate" now has three ranks for The Broken Mirror. The description does not explain what the new Ranks 2 and 3 do. I assume they reduce the cast time but that is just an assumption.

Ability Activation ID: 1217, according to the description.
  10. RangerDanger#1 Lorekeeper

Do you have a source for this or is it conjecture ? I see FV as very active and having a good population.
  11. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Hastened Curing as well as Radiant Cure (ID 153), both have descriptions that do not explain what the new (TBM) higher ranks do.

It is fairly obvious what they do but rather lacking in explanation.

Heck, looking through the AA descriptions, there are a bunch missing descriptions of what higher ranks do. Of course, this is very very low priority, but I'm reporting it. I could list them all but anyone at Daybreak can just look through them whenever / if they want.

P.S. Had Rank 6 of Hastened Curing. Description said reduced time between uses of Radiant Cure by 67%. Bought Rank 7. Still says 67%, even after zoning.
  12. Warpeace Augur

Where is the dislike button:mad:.
  13. Mojoslinger Elder

Resplendent Type 5 stat augs have a Recommended level of 110, which is dragging the stats down on gear, could you please remove that or lower it to 105? :/
  14. Silv Augur

The mitigation for the "Decay" debuff in Crypt of Decay when using Shroud of Relife OR the TBM woeful merc is completely borked.

When you zone in, you get "Decay" (80% debuff). Next zone-wide pulse (seemed like every minute or few) it refreshes... and now you have "Lesser Decay". Okay, sure,... working. Next pulse- oh, back to "Decay". Next pulse- now "Lesser Decay".

Pretty much makes the mitigation worthless when you're just toggling between 80% and 90% capped HP/Mana every few minutes.

Definitely not worth buying collector's edition for the bonus.
  15. Drakang Augur

While clearing Plane of Fear we got the achievement for killing Maestro and Inny in Hate.

Missed the note about if you do not kill all the mobs in one go the minis become unkillable. The bug part is the thought bleeders give a lockout of 17 days. They respawn even when locked out. Does this mean you can only kill Cazic and friends every 17 days or is the lockout on thought bleeders bogus and does not affect them becoming invulnerable.

Once you agro Fright even dropping agro and letting him reset to his spawn point will not stop the add he spawns from popping and pathing to him. Is this intentional? IE if you do not kill him first go you are screwed on doing him and Cazic Thule?

Same with Terror once you agro him even once you FD off the agro and he resets to spawn the fear totems keep popping on the raid. Again intentional that you get one shot or are screwed on doing anything else?
  16. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Just curious if the group drops will be replaced by raid drops for those that have them...
  17. Arcainos Augur

Some weapons, such as Curtaincaller, have slot 21 augs, as opposed to 20, which is required for placing weapon ornaments.
  18. Riou EQResource

How would they tell since it's the same exact item as the group stuff?
  19. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Logs. They log everything remember? Eildroth loved to remind everyone of it.
  20. dedab3 New Member

Arx raid,
    since patch several warrior's including myself had trouble with " last stand firing when hotkey pressed.
    it would darken but not show in combat abilities window, and if/when it did it only lasted for 1 min. or less
    this problem didn't happen in arx 1, but on praetor vitio , and arx 3 it did. please look into this issue
    Darsh likes this.
  21. Darsh Journeyman

Tonight my guild was doing Arx 3 and all 4 Warriors were have problem with Last Stand dropping early or not working but the button would still gray and cool down timer would set like it was used.
    dedab3 likes this.