Update Bugs 11/18/15

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Brudal Augur

Greater Answerer achievement from CotF > Conquests has been removed. Previous category was 60 now it's 59

Temple of Droga traveler from Kunark > exploration has been removed.
  2. torach Journeyman

Um....I pay a monthly fee for all access and paid for the collector's edition of TBM and wtf?

/pissed
  3. Andronicus Elder

Is TDS supposed to be accessible without having done progression now?

If so, then that seems to be broken.
  4. Dzarn Developer

This is an intended change.

Thank you for the report, this should be corrected in the next patch.
  5. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

IDK if bugs or not but collection dont give anything but 11 aas at 105.. was super excited to get some more placeable items or armor like previous expans
  6. Zarakii Augur

thought my merc was just sucking worse then normal today but melee ae disc are hitting mercs.... friends zerk just killed mine while grouping lol
  7. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Well, that's kind of a load of crap... since they went over the 105AA cap. So those that clicked them and didn't Glyph have the benefit of them. Those that have them in the bank are screwed out of the AA with a ninja nerf
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Karhar Dream Crusher

Median Essence of Life's give TDS options for spells not new stuff..
  9. Riou EQResource

Intended, you will get TBM stuff on the appropriate levels for what your Class gets spells for, and TDS stuff will be fully on everything
  10. Zarakii Augur

yeah mercs are completely screwed
  11. Hludwolf Developer

Need more info
  12. Zarakii Augur

zerk in my group killed my healer merc via ae they are obviously not healing right considering one dark blue killed me when i can tank 4-5 mobs in those deadhill HA's and it wasnt just a single oops i died 10 times from shotty heals since i logged in today but its way too noticeable when i go from 4-5 to 1 and dieing. i didnt have my logs on so i cant send heal parses but maybe later after our raids
  13. Silv Augur

Please change the spell gem icon of "Dichotomic Reinforcement" [Ench. evolving spell] to something *not* identical to our mana regen and mana flare spell lines... it gets really confusing.

Please retroactively add housing/decorative items to the zone collection achievements. Seriously... anything. It's one incentive to actually finish them while current instead of hoarding them to mass store AA for the next release.
  14. Anastasis Elder

What make you think they will let you hoarding the collection achievements to mass store AA for next release? ;) Refer to the Arx Keys changes.
  15. Crystilla Augur

Just confirming a few illusions don't go into the illusion ring:

• Visage of the Daft Trickster
    • Gunthak's Swabby Eyepatch
    • Bloodmetal Inlaid Gnollish Totem
    • Guise of the Ancient Gods
    Also, there is an unknown DB-string in the text description for Aspect of the Brood.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Silv like this.
  16. Silv Augur

Vim and Vigor raid is dropping rk 2 spells... :confused:

Intended?
    Iila likes this.
  17. Iila Augur

And group armor.
    Silv likes this.
  18. Silv Augur

Visible armor slot was raid but yeah... we got a group earring.
  19. Makavien Augur

Looks like all the dropped gear is no trade* on the firiona vie server .
    RangerDanger#1, Silv and Iila like this.
  20. Divinejustice Lorekeeper

The spell gem is not offering TBM spells. As a cleric I got undying life 101 spell. Looted an essence off raid for 101 and was only offered TDS spell