Server Downtime: Weds, Nov 18 @ 7AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Silv Augur

Yes, VOA AA will be autogranted (supposedly). For TLP servers I think COTF or something after must be unlocked for it to autogrant.
  2. Sindaiann Augur

Its Bueller's day off........and so begins his Weekend at Bernie's.....
    Galarian likes this.
  3. Dropfast Augur

I respect that Shamwow but I think you took me quite wrong. If you read back you'll see I was talking about Sumoldguy's responses. I have no problem with TLP players in general, if that's how you want to spend your time, Mo powa to you! I have quite a few friends that play on TLP.

What I do have a problem with is the TLP players who come here acting like us Live players owe them some big dept of gratitude just because they paid for 5 accounts for less than a year. Also, the BS notion that all live server people don't' pay for their accounts. If I had to take a guess, I'd say about 90+ % of Live server people still pay for their accounts even though they could just be FTP. I have never owned a FTP account in my life no will I ever.

Their are many people like myself who been paying for multiple accounts for 10+ years straight. TLP players acting like they are the only reason the game is still going because they JUST started playing the game again after being gone for 10 years is a joke. Sumtardguy is not the only one who acts like this, nearly every week I see some TLP player come on the forums with this same attitude. So I gave him a reality check. Simple as that.

Their is no doubt that RF and LJ have brought in a lot of money for DBG this past year. I do not contest this. It's a great thing actually! But people acting like they are somehow better or more entitled to things just because they play on TLP, again is a joke.
  4. p2aa Augur

Has the third generation of EQ progression servers gathered all the few that post about their importance versus live servers ?
    I came back playing EQ with the first generation of progression server, then moved to a live server at one point.
    There was no problem with the players of the 2 first generations of progression servers, as far as i recall it, at least it wasn't a common thing.
    I'm still waiting for the massive drop that will happen on these TLP at one moment and I will come go laugh at these same players that will complain "Not enough players on the servers left" lol
  5. Mayfaire Augur

I agree, I facepalmed at your posts as well. But we forgive you, sumoldguyz are known to get confuzzled. :)
    Elricvonclief and Silv like this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any ETA on when the servers will be up?
  7. Quatreh Elder

isn t that in 8 min ? ( i don t know but i think)
    Silv likes this.
  8. Silv Augur

Per Holly's Tweet 30-something odd minutes ago - still on track for predicted launch [aka 8 minutes from now].

Edit: https://twitter.com/TheWindstalker
  9. gluteous Elder

going to be a while until you get to laugh, TLP is alive and healthy don't see a slippage any time soon.
  10. Quatreh Elder

btw atm i can t go on chat from server login is that normal ?
  11. Silv Augur

No. It's usually up even when patching/expansion launch. Unsure why but they must have taken the chat server down too. I know some guildies were complaining they had issues with the DBG website too.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks, my time conversions were off.....having a few blonde moments today.
  13. Silv Augur

LIVE!
  14. tavv New Member

I know this is a dumb post but, Roshen why do you always put "Weds" to abbreviate Wednesday? It's not "Weds", the S does not come after the D, it doesn't work like "Thurs" which does have the S as the next letter.

It's just "Wed.", buddy.
    bardkingtutu likes this.
  15. Stumphobbler Elder

Hahahahaha
  16. Stumphobbler Elder

And this expansion proves it...
  17. Morningdew Lorekeeper

What are the 2 new zones? Plane of Health is windsong sanctuary and crypt of sul is just bertoxx.
  18. Bandien Elder

5 zones in the expansion
    Plane of Health
    Demiplane of Life
    Demiplane of Decay
    Crypt of Decay
    Crypt of Sul

2 are mirror (get the pun) images of each other and 2 you already named, deduction should answer your question.