Worst Communication from a company ever.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by vardune, Nov 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ethyre Augur

Its been months since any meaningful communication.....possibly longer

EQN hasnt had anything meaningful for over a year. LM months and months (Im not talking about the stupid workshop show videos - I am talking about real honest discussions) and TLP3 has been months
  2. Roshen Brand Manager

Closing this down, since much of it is off-topic (there are other places to discuss EQN and Landmark if you're excited about those games).

We talked an awful lot of about this during the expansion announcement stream (much to the frustration to all of the players that came to that stream to hear about the expansion).

We'll have more info on TLP3 soon... but the team is focused on launching not just the expansion for EQ... but also the expansion for EQ2... BOTH that launch next week.

Oh, here's a good post from this thread on exactly that!

^ this

I've made a few edits. I'll put this quote here so it shows up on red tracker:

"We have a new traditional box progression server with raid instancing scheduled to launch before the end of the year. Until then, we are focusing our time on an awesome new expansion for our core servers!"
    Sheex, Batbener, Geroblue and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.