Kunark Completed on Lockjaw - Fastest Ever

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Gucci, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Tseroth Elder

your reply is almost as dumb as you are.
  2. Zublak Augur

Depends on the server.
    Tseroth likes this.
  3. Amor Augur

That's the best you got? Seems I was pretty close in guessing your age. You can have the last word. Anymore from me would just be bullying then.
  4. Amor Augur

Very true, so yes I don't know about every server so you are correct in your response.
  5. Tseroth Elder

ur hurting my feelings with ur big mean words. idk what to do
  6. Crabcakes Journeyman

Huge congrats!
  7. kiethann New Member

LOL

Sick and having bad flu on weekend makes this post perfect for me !!!

15 years late of this game and we have the fastest guild ever claims-Faceless Insanity !!
    Please cover forward all the Guild Leaders and Officers making this up...
  8. Devante Lorekeeper

Do you guys put this on the top of the resume or at the bottom with notable skills?
  9. Lifetap Augur

10. Ultrazen Augur

I think ultimately, stuff like this leads to a downswing in server population/retention.

I haven't played in months, popped back in to see what was going on. Seeing stuff like this gives me zero incentive to resub.

I don't blame the game addicted players for doing it, I blame DBG for not having systems in place to have some sort of reasonable timeline for advancement. What's the point in playing an MMO that's over in 5 days?

Ah well, EQ at release was awesome, I guess it was silly to expect anything like that would be re-created. You can never go home again.
  11. Finley Augur

There is a lot more to do in Everquest besides kill Phara Dar... the expansion isn't "over" till March.
  12. Agrippa Augur

You might say that now, but Kunark was already rushed on both servers and I fully expect bot crews to rush every other expansion from this point.
  13. Aghinem Augur

Won't be returning to TLP...
  14. Zublak Augur

Bot crews? Why are you people so obsessed with thinking everything is made up of bots crews. Gets pretty old.
  15. Agrippa Augur

Are you thinking all of the mage bots currently both servers voted for the original timeframes? I'd put money on them voting to rush everything. Members in your guild are some of the biggest offenders. I guess it should come as no surprise that you turn a blind eye to them.
  16. Zublak Augur

I am just thinking you're being very narrow minded in your assumptions. Yes there are multiple box armies on both servers. Who knows what they voted for. Honestly it doesn't really matter. But to say they rushed everything is inaccurate. I know a few box crews who preferred the 6 month timelines in order to get their crew closer to Epic prior to the launch.

I think if you spent more time worrying about yourself and enjoying the game instead of salivating over box crews than maybe you'd be a bit happier.
  17. Fiyero Augur

There are no box crews in Veeshan's Peak on Lockjaw.
  18. Poydras Augur

It is quite lame that "endgame" mobs can be beat by raid who's members aren't even close to the "end" yet in groupable gear/spells/levels.

However, we knew going in that this was only going to be a halfarsed attempt to give us what we wanted due to the limited population of customers and difficulty of maintaining both progression and up-to-date versions of everything. The real problem isn't Daybreak (outside of the really really bad idea of shortened spawn timers, bigtime backfire there), it's the short-sighted raiders who exploit every out-of-era and overpowered gimmick they can then demand the server be progressed faster to accommodate them.
    Lilnukenuke likes this.
  19. Bewts Augur

Raiding sucks until Velious anyways:
    Ring Wars
    Yelinak
    Whack-a-Dain
    Tormax
    Vindi / Statue / AoW Cycle
    Sleepers
    Sontalak
    Klandicar
    Lendinara
    NToV
    Dozekar (Not really, but technically)
    Vulak Ring
    ohhhh... and FACTION (FML as a raider)

In Kunark you have 4 dragons to kill (Gore, Tally, Sev and Trak), a key quest and one cockblockable zone (VP - thanks Trak).

The only real content is Sleepers in Velious with a ton of other content to raid. Avatar procs are nice yo and the spear is a boss look!

Kunark is really nothing more than getting epics and insta clicks ready for Velious. Who gives a flying fart about farming high AC no stat armor until March?

But, congrats on beating it in a few days; which mobs are first in Velious? Gotta get those ST key mobs deaded to lock up the zone I suppose?
  20. Zublak Augur

I agree. I've always liked Kunark era, but it isn't an era that requires a lot of time spent. Some Epics can take longer than others obviously, but the overall amount of raid content isn't huge. It's a nice step up from Classic, but still it's nothing to write home about. Kunark should always be a 3 month max expac when it comes to TLP's along with Classic. Velious up to GoD can support 6 months and LDoN is an iffy, maybe cut it to 3 months.

I didn't play the last TLP so I'm not sure what guilds focus on when Velious opens. I would imagine they'd work on Sleepers ASAP, but at the same time you need to spend time farming ToV for gear upgrades while picking off as many other bosses as you can. It's to much for 1 guild to lock down.

I think once Velious hits one can hope it'll spark some life into the raiding scene as more guilds can flourish and have more to do in the raiding scene.