Thank You for Beta Testing!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

Hail, Norrathians!

Thank you for your intrepid spirit and hard work during the Beta testing phase of The Broken Mirror. We appreciate the feedback you’ve given thus far, and are looking forward to seeing your reactions as you test additional content.

As we mentioned when Beta opened, things are being done slightly differently this year. One thing that is new is earning beta tokens for completing achievements while testing specific content mentioned in alerts. Now, we’re excited to reveal what those beta tokens will be able to be turned in for: Sul Vius Denizen Disguise.

[IMG]

The Sul Vius Denizen Disguise is a cosmetic item (no stats) that can be worn in your head slot or converted into a Hero’s Forge helm ornament.

You will be able to redeem your beta tokens for this reward AFTER the launch of The Broken Mirror. The exact number of tokens needed for the item is still TBD, so keep testing and keep accumulating those Beta Tokens!

Remember, pre-ordering The Broken Mirror gives you immediate access to the beta server and the Shroud of the Bokon (a special illusion item). You can still pre-order The Broken Mirror, if you haven't already.

[IMG]

Please note: You do not have to convert the item to Hero’s Forge, but the option is available to you. If you do transform the Sul Vius Denizen Disguise into the Sul Vius Denizen Disguise Ornament, you will need the Hero’s Forge feature to insert it into an item. Adding it to Hero’s Forge means you can use the Sul Vius visual on another helm
  2. Motherlee Augur

Ewwwww.
    thedragon likes this.
  3. Bloodydagger New Member

Othmir Illusion or riot
  4. Luvamie Journeyman

Looks very Día de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead)
  5. Wizdons Augur

6. Kiillz Augur

frankly ALOT better then last years hat at least.....althought a clicky would be preferred ...ie illusion lucha libre :)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  7. Gr8fuldave Augur

I think it's pretty cool
  8. Rorce Augur

Very cool! I'll have to rotate between this and the pirate hat from last year (which I still love!).
  9. Ophyllia New Member

So what about players that joined beta and do not use Hero's forge? I think it's silly to give a gift that players have to purchase Hero's forge in order to use and I am not about to buy Hero's Forge.
    Lily likes this.
  10. Reht The Dude abides...

You can use it without hero's forge - it says it can be worn in your head slot or converted into a hero forge ornament. While you may not like having to bag your helm to in order to look like a luchador, the option is there.
  11. Riou EQResource

Equip the base version on your head slot
  12. RPoo Augur

PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
    Mintalie likes this.
  13. Mojoslinger Elder

wow all that work for beta tokens to be disappointed :/
    Lily likes this.
  14. sojero One hit wonder

If only we could wear the mask and have last years pirate hat on! a lucha pirate
    Gyurika Godofwar, Xeladom and Rorce like this.
  15. Cicelee Augur

Some people are going to like it. Some people are going to hate it. I hope those that hate it (like myself) will still continue the beta testing to ensure as close to a completed product as possible...
    Reht, Rorce and Elricvonclief like this.
  16. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

So, this may have been answered... Beta is only accessible to those who pre-order, this go-round?
  17. Elricvonclief Augur

I like the reward, I might even swap out my Fabled Pumpkin Hat ornament for it!
  18. Isssk New Member

That's horrid...
    Motherlee likes this.
  19. Zaviere Augur

Woo, another head ornament that will undoubtedly look dumb on Vah Shir, awesome!

But meh, I guess it's a LITTLE better than the hat from TDS (which looks dumb on a Vah Shir, too)

Good thing us Vah Shir are handsome enough to not need head accessories! :3
  20. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Honestly, I am rather glad that the beta reward is pure fluff again. Especially considering how limited it is for those who spend the time doing testing on things collectibles and HAs. There are a lot of types of testing that never get any rewards, and with only achievements giving out beta stones this year I am expecting a smaller number of people to end up with the item anyway.
    Motherlee likes this.