Issues loging in anyone?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by knocturnl, Nov 2, 2015.

1. knocturnl New Member

Hi all,

I have a few different accounts.
    I was playing on ragefire like a week ago.

I am trying to log in to any of my accounts and seem to be having issues.
    If I launch from Steam I get a message saying login servers are down.

If i launch the launcher directly i get a message saying account password is incorrect.

Anyone else having these types of issues?
    XegonyGerrun likes this.
  2. knocturnl New Member

Update....

I was able to get in with one account, I tried the second account on asecond instance...login server is down it says.

I log off the first account and instance, and try using the second account on the first instance, I get in no problem. Continuing to test
    XegonyGerrun likes this.
  3. XegonyGerrun Augur

Same problems here. All day so far cannot log in. Tried to log into DBG account on the website just to see if somebody hacked my account or something and get an error on all my accounts that the login failed and to try again later. Something is broken with the login system.
  4. knocturnl New Member

Ok good to know.
    I thought it was something with me or my PC.
    Good luck
  5. Critton New Member

Unable to connect to login sever
  6. Thalas New Member

Logged in with 2 accounts, third account gets;
    Account Login

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
  7. Dixson1 New Member

I have tried to log in but I can only get my alt account in and I cant even get in to beta on my main account Im getting the same error as everyone else. frustrating me :(

There was an error completing your request. Please try again
  8. Capnzaps New Member

9. Thalas New Member

And my main was deleveled to 100 from 105, heard it happened to others, camping in and out on recommendation from guild member to fix it.
  10. Thalas New Member

And that my account has 0 expansions purchased and that I'm not all access, both of which are incorrect, ticket submitted, quite frustrating when my wife and I wanted to go blow stuff up and we're paying for it and we can't do it.
  11. rmain197210 New Member

I'm getting the same error. Tried an old account that I don't use, and was able to log in to the forum. Able to login to game with old account. My current login rmain197210 which is a paid subscription is unable to log in to forum or game.

There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
  12. rmain1972 New Member

I'm in now. Thanks DB. :)