Unification - a Lockjaw Manifesto

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punchu Augur

Then about 6months after GoD they start posting the "when's the next progression server!?!?!?!" threads non stop.

I recognize Nechi is just trolling, but ya'll who have never played past GoD should really give it a go. I promise raiding actually gets better. It's more challenging and more rewarding.
  2. Simone Augur

There is no more rotation at the moment so not really anything to discuss. The last couple of days in EverQuest were actual the first time in over a month where I didn't feel obligated to log into EverQuest as soon as I got home from work to to get in touch with officers and leaders of other guilds to get updated on the latest. Not having to spend hours in tells, teamspeak, mumble or skype has been really nice.

I think some of us ended up stopping at GoD last time around because our guild fell apart around that time and it had more to do with Diablo 3 coming out than it did with people not being interested in content passed PoP. I'm hoping that our guild can keep the gravy train going to complete content through GoD and beyond.
  3. Punchu Augur

Omens of War is an amazing expansion. Tons to do and epic 2.0s change grp raid mechanics for the long haul. Highly recommended to all who never got past GoD!
    Xanumbik likes this.
  4. shaggster Lorekeeper

Not locked yet ? amazeballz
  5. Nechi-Brell Augur

When I played on P99 the Dev there said it will never go past Kunark, now he says it will never go past velious. P99 is not an option.

On the contrary, I believe its guys like you who bring in politics from previous servers that are the primary problem with the TLP culture. I constantly hear insults coming from previous incarnations of these servers, none of which I ever played.
  6. Vlorg Augur

Velious after... 7 years? can you REALLY blame him for that?

at this rate you'll be in your coffin before GoD comes out...
  7. Vaclav Augur

You might want to work on learning to read better then...

Velious for P99 was "I don't think we'll be able to, but would like to try to if we can" - Luclin is "We won't". If you think those are synonyms, seek help.

And his pre-GoD people mentality issue exists regardless of TLP experience. You've stated bluntly you don't care about post-GoD thus why you don't care about damage incurred before then.

You're a terminal patient with no family maxing out the credit cards before you die. Consequences be damned since you have no plans beyond PoP.
    Xanumbik likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.