Unification - a Lockjaw Manifesto

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaggster Lorekeeper

FI has never wiped.
  2. taliefer Augur

explains why they are full of
    Pukkun, squidgod and AlmarsGuides like this.
  3. shaggster Lorekeeper

4. AlmarsGuides Augur

Best literal interpretation of a metaphorical term in a game.
  5. Vaclav Augur

Not gonna give details of why, but between the limited knowledge I have (which is tangential but related) and Zaide's history - got a strong feeling he's just blowing smoke if he said something like that.

(Similar to the smoke blowing he was doing back when the rotations got mandated - he made a bet with me that he'd quit if they weren't repealed in 21 days [and if they weren't I agreed I'd stop posting here])
  6. Silentchaos Augur

They only wipe when Dima summons eyes of zomm amirite?
    Warrior007 likes this.
  7. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

Actually, I do recall Faceless wiping one morning on an Innoruuk then giving up. AD mobilized, wiped several times, but finally getting him on the last run.

Good practice.
  8. Endtime Elder

Well, from a different point of view on the entire issue..

The rotation as a whole kept the server alive and kept it running, it allowed other guilds to freely kill targets and try to keep up with the rest. Some guilds were knocked back because of new rules, such as the 54 bodies (i think 54?) to actually qualify for the rotation, obviously the smaller guilds couldn't pull that many. Oh well, it was a stupid rule to begin with.

People seem to think they are doing what is right for the server, wake up to yourselves, all it is doing is causing more and more conflict, everything is FFA and i don't expect my guild to get much or any of the kills, but we sure will try too.

Competition is definitely key to TLP Servers, you need that rush or you will get bored of it, i can understand it. I understand both point of views, sure, what ever.

Issues like these cause guilds to merge or fold, that's the truth and it has been proven, it also pushes the smaller guilds to weigh up their options, if they cannot compete.

Take sides, either side you pick you are in the war, stay on the sidelines and you might as well battle both sides of the war. Nothing about this war is good for the server, people will not back down no matter how much you want to say they will.

Just remember, this does push the smaller guilds to consider their options, they need to pick a side regardless of what they want, or they simply fall back and play an expansion behind. If that is the case, congrats to the bigger guilds who have successfully done it.

No one gets a round of applause from me.
    Simone likes this.
  9. Aneuren Tempered Steel

I myself don't want applause, I want instances or, lacking that, a fair rotation covering all in-era raid mobs rotated among the guilds that have proven able to kill that content.

As far as I can tell, only one guild refuses to consider this, unfortunately to the detriment of the rest of the server.
    Soon likes this.
  10. MightyUnclean Elder

LoZ flip-flops more than DBG...
    Simone likes this.
  11. Asheran Augur

The rotation we had, when GMs were still enforcing it, was right for the server. I can say that with confidence, because it was fair.

Once that went out the window, this was the most likely outcome.
    kraggnar, Soon, Simone and 1 other person like this.
  12. Ebon Elder

+1
    Belit and Aneuren like this.
  13. Crazyranger New Member

LoZ can flip flop but so does FI,FI flipped what they agreed upon not even 24 hours earlier after vote came up.
  14. Simone Augur

I've heard some different things about who reneged on their promise first. Lots and lots of hearsay going around. I think it might have been a mutual disagreement and that both parties share some of the blame.
  15. Itchyars New Member

Which one is Darth?

16. Choonk Lorekeeper

[IMG]
    Viva the Revolution! :D
    Soon likes this.
  17. Simone Augur

Transcripts were available. You should have asked for one.
  18. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Can't dispute voice recordings. Although, some will say it was "out of context".
    #stealyernaggy
  19. Zublak Augur

Grats on your kill.
  20. Nemesis New Member

This is hypocritical. You have become the very monster you were fighting against. Why grief every guild on the server when your beef is against FI?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.