Unification - a Lockjaw Manifesto

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KumbayaMyLordNagafen Lorekeeper

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA at that Darth soundboard. What kind of putz talks that way about dead kids?
  2. TL_KRONOLORD Augur

I've got to say I am loving this chapter of Lockjaw. I'm not even sure I care how it ends up I'm just enjoying the twists that keep coming out. Bravo.
    Alphont likes this.
  3. Riley Augur

Oh, look. Another one of these threads.
  4. rekais910 Augur

Well I've had fun reading the people who are either ignorant, stupid, or trolls. It's already been proven that these guilds can stomp FI. It'll continue to happen. You know funny I remember a whole bunch of people saying "Where are your allies.. what guilds? MM is all alone". Funny.
  5. shaggster Lorekeeper

LoZ cant kill raid targets and MM was all alone.... grats Modest of Zek, the new suck guild on the server
  6. The Great Pink Ogre Elder

Really... you complain that Faceless changes their stance when the circumstances surrounding them change? FFS, even Insurance Agencies admit there are life altering events that allow for changes to be made outside of annual enrollment dates...

A DBG enforcement on Raids taking place is a life altering event when it comes to EQ Raiding... as is a poll release that will in all likelihood move the kunark release ahead by more than a month!
    Simone likes this.
  7. Asheran Augur

Lol
  8. Endtime Elder

Welcome to FFA
  9. Tseroth Elder

10. Vaclav Augur

Shouldn't you be working on more conspiracy theories about Gulfein and massive numbers of MM people quitting or whatever? It's been a day or two since your last.

Except that wasn't the first... it was just the most offensively blatant... writing was on the wall for a long time with how some were welcoming to new guilds joining the rotation early on while Faceless wanted to make ridiculously high bars to join (and/or sacrificing ideals of not getting in others way via "stealing a spawn" to get in... you have to break the rotation to join the rotation - was a great theorem, no?)
  11. Alavaz Lorekeeper

I like FFA. What exactly is the benefit to restoring a rotation at this point?
  12. Silentchaos Augur

Cute!
  13. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Nothing spruces up an informational guide website like a sanctimonious "manifesto" to show proof of this or that person's drama, because #shamelesslockjaw.

You guys are making me gladder each and every day that I chose to stick with RF....
  14. krisys Elder

i dunno i mean i think MiM losing to ION United on yael is worse lmao! even after all the loot from faceless and they lose to a mage guild, its pretty sad
  15. AlmarsGuides Augur

hashtag public awareness
  16. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Dem bitter tears from FI members.

Dima warned you all this would happen when FI broke the efreeti rotation and tried to blame MM. They want Kunark FFA so they can get all the kills. They want to control the server while running it to the ground at the same time. Lets not compare LJ with RF, all the hardcore players stayed on RF(except FI).

Thank you Almar, Memry, Dima for making this unification. More guild leaders should join up so we can have a healthy server.
  17. sugi Lorekeeper

this game is design for a group of 72 people.
  18. rekais910 Augur

I would have gone with Legacy of Modesty personally
  19. Wiluven Journeyman

huh? Bitter tears? We were warned?

I think you have the wrong message. No one is bitter nor does any FI member care about some warning (despite the fact that even MM didn't know that they would be merging with LoZ when they announced the 'juggernaut').

The general attitude of FI is far from bitter. We find this amusing and we welcome the competition. This is so much better than having 13+ guilds on a rotation so everyone can look at a google document to tell them what day and what time they should login for their free loot.

Happy gaming!
  20. sugi Lorekeeper

Never played Everquest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.