Stability on Luclin as with AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Malbro, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Windd Journeyman

Luclin is still up yet is seriously laggy. giving denied entries and all sorts of laggy nonsense! please fix this. thanks.
  2. Windd Journeyman

Being denied entry and severe lag issues. devs fix pls. cant even play the game.
  3. Roamer121 New Member

I posted in the thread where Gm's are actually live.. they not only removed my post they edited my post to say "I posed in the wrong forum".. ROFL.. thx bud NO SHEEEEEET.. I wanted you to SEE the fing post
  4. Windd Journeyman

Seriously need to figure out the problems were having with these servers lag issues, you better cause your gonna lose players and boo coos of $$..
  5. chiin New Member

they don't seem to care...we were talking about it in "test update and bug roundup" an they told us to keep it about test server....i believe an entire server having issues falls into the bug roundup department
  6. Sarienna New Member

I'm having the same problem Windd =(
    chiin likes this.
  7. Aeular Journeyman

8. chiin New Member

doesn't seem to matter where you post it because it's just getting ignored
    Imrahil likes this.
  9. Windd Journeyman

10. Aeular Journeyman

I guess they want to decrease the population, and not have anyone from luclin pre order the expansion.

We are at another massive lag period, where we cant zone and chat is massively lagged. Make that everyone is getting kicked off server.
  11. Kobrah Augur

/tap /tap /tap ... huuuurrrow ? any devs out there ?
  12. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Disconnected on Luclin again.
  13. Bonesammler New Member

Just crashed think the 5th time today. This is becoming to frustrating. If not fixed soon 3 subs less.
  14. Roshen Brand Manager

The team is looking at this, and working on resolutions that will improve the performance of the Luclin server.
    Windd, Roamer121 and Benito like this.
  15. Kobrah Augur

Any clues to cause ?
  16. Balrigard Journeyman

I'm a network architect CCIE 10326. I'll tell you what I've observed these last two weeks.
    One yes the server goes down, BUT not all the way. If im in POK the server stays up for me even though Everyone sees it as down on the server window. Now this leads me to believe that You have a cluster of probably blade servers, and one of those blades or servers are having a hardware problem. Iscolate the server, find the prob and replace it or swap memory (sounds like a memory parity error on that blade) and FIX it. In my industry if I didnt fix a sec 1 ticket in two weeks I'd be fired. Either or hows this Fire you guys and hire me.

Balgard
    bob2 likes this.
  17. FaithCharmer New Member

So I work for a company that hosts clients/servers. We have all kinds of monitoring tools and get automated emails if something is amiss for more minute or so.
    What I don't get is how Daybreak isn't posting about the issue before us. How can you run a data center and NOT know blades/custers/DB/load balancers or whatever the issue is are crashing/lagging. Luclin has been crashing and/or having extreme lag for over 24 hours and it takes 4 pages for a dev to respond? What kind of monitoring tools are you guys running that you don't know this problem exists?
    EQ on Luclin has been virtually unplayable last night and most of today. Tells take forever, can't switch zones, getting quests takes forever, and the complete zone crash at least 5 times for today while I was on.
    I just find it hard to believe there isn't some performance mon somewhere screaming it's little monitor off about how crappy Luclin has been running.
    Seems like Daybreak is doing a pretty shoddy job of keeping the servers up and playable and even worse communicating any problems or work being done on them.
    Igniz likes this.
  18. Aeular Journeyman

Lag has started again (just posting, so people looking at logs can cross reference)

Note: 8 min later, everyone got mass kicked
  19. Kobrah Augur

crash again
  20. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Crashed for the 8th or 9th time today. I expect 100 crashes by weekend's end.