50% Bonus XP: October 16 - 18

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Warpeace Augur

Because that's the server you picked and it has a specific rule set. You all wanted nostalgia there and we normal server people cant have you just burning through your handful of levels available and then complain you don't have any content? My god the forums would be on fire if you were all max level and fighting Mage armies for that one camp.
    Gyurika Godofwar, Tarvas and kraggnar like this.
  2. Numiko Augur

might be a good time for people playing only on the TLP's to wander over to a live server and try out the "modern" game a bit.

I will be playing my live server characters on the weekend, picked up a bunch of heroic characters when they had that last sale and need to level them up a bit!
  3. Kegwell Lurker since '99

Um buy the latest expansion for all your accounts. Then you get double exp!
    Mom can afford it, cmon.,..
    Fuzzbuttle likes this.
  4. Catashe Augur

I don't know why they just don't give the TLP server the XP bonus anyway... 80-90% of people are max level anyway.. Not like its going to hurt... lol
  5. Marthisdil Augur

Well, of course you are...because all of your toons on LJ are stuck at 50 for a few more months :) And, well, you don't have anything to do lol
  6. Numiko Augur

Well actually I have level 50+'s on ragefire as well, and characters level 70-105 on pretty well every EQ sever, except Zek, never could get into PvP..... so have a few things to do! :p
  7. Casidia Augur

What your company needs is customer service (esp. while servers are messed up) and some qualified tech people, but bonus xp or big bags costs nothing.
    I'm surprised by how many ppl are still willing to put up with all the BS.
  8. Windd Journeyman

9. Sarienna New Member

Extra experience this weekend is a joke when the live server crashes and your character gets rolled back =(
    chiin likes this.
  10. Fuzzbuttle Journeyman

Fuzzbuttle loves any free xp's i'll take it wherever i can get it!

no complaints here :D
  11. chiin New Member

you must not be on luclin
  12. Linden Augur

I Want my pony. I want my pony. Be grateful you arent experiencing corpse runs. Or frustration and worry about your gear rotting. The game have evolved and continues to get better. Thank you to the devs for all the improvements to the game over the years. Its more fun then ever. Look forward to the new expansion
    dimtekt likes this.
  13. Rhodz Augur

Well the whining over minutia and the whining over whining over the minutia and then of course there is the whining about the whining over the whining about minutia... did I get everyone?... god I hope so.
    Sheesh
  14. Croak Augur

Don't forget when they flag something now as not for "TLP" that affects Fippy and Vulak as well.

That flagging seems to affect all kinds of other things that are broken on those servers too, not just the lack of things like bonus exp.
  15. Elyssanda Bardbrain

So, with all of the crashing and lags of this weekend on Luclin/Stromm people are actually getting negative XP. Will this be addressed? it's ridiculous to be doing stuff, have a server crash, and come back anywhere from 10-20% less XP than you were before the crash.
  16. Junioristic New Member

If it wasn't allowed then they wound not be selling the xp pots on TLP servers.
  17. Warpeace Augur

Actually they are selling XP pots and bags along with other things there to suck more $$$ out of you TLP players. They even stated they would sell those things before servers opened. Its all about the dollars and extending the cash flow from those sells. If your all max level and AA they cant sell you XP pots, bags and whatever else.
  18. Numiko Augur

Wont be any AA's on the TLP servers for another year or so.
  19. Stewy New Member

Well....duh. They are a business trying to stay in business.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  20. Mintalie Augur

My shambot says thanks for level 90 this weekend. :)