Stability on Luclin as with AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Malbro, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Malbro Augur

50% or 100% doesn't do any good if you CAN'T get in:mad:
    bob2 likes this.
  2. HamyshOnrye New Member

I logged on to a toon in the Luclin server and each zone I checked showed about 2 hours of uptime, while the world showed an uptime of 21 days and change. I made it to PoK, Plane of Time, Old Bloodfields, Sarith, and Valley without trouble but porting to Grounds was a bust and I had to get to the windows Task Manager to kill eq for today. Yesterday I did see similar issues with zoning and chat lag on the Erollisi Marr server.
  3. dupliciti Journeyman

That's the second time today the Luclin server has crashed and booted the entire player base. Not to mention the other days this has happened. What with the constant ongoing lag and not being able to zone and being locked into one area at times, what has Daybreak have to say about this. When is the time frame for a fix?
  4. sifonin Augur

It would definitely would be nice to get some kind of acknowledgement and for this to be worked on, but as others have said, we simply need to be patient. With the lack of devs and techs they have working on eq1, it is unfortunate, but it's hard to expect them to hop right on one server issue and fix it as soon as possible when they have bigger fish to fry. Wish they would but understanding why they can't.
  5. Malbro Augur

Problem is... It isn't just one server. Plus, they are in this to earn money and letting things slide is going to cost them in the long run.
  6. Poppinfresh Elder

Bristlebroke
  7. Malbro Augur

Title says it all
  8. Rochester New Member

This is not acceptable. Time to call it quits and move on.
  9. Travestii Elder

Down again...
  10. Nynjaki New Member

Starting to test my patience and i'm a patient person . . .
    Yet to buy the Broken Mirror expansion for my accounts and for the first time in 12 years of playing questioning whether I will. Luclin server down again . . . . and again . . . . rolled back/pets lost/quests that were finished now unfinished. /sigh
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Hailing Prathun, JChan, Hludwolf, Dzarn, Roshen, or any dev members to confirm if they are aware of the issues on Luclin. Thanks.
  12. Travestii Elder

Just got kicked again, not sure if zone crashed or entire server.
  13. Malbro Augur

Entire server, Luclin down. So much for extra exp.
  14. Kyde New Member

three times today luclin has crashed.
    GET YOUR S*** together DBG before i charge back 16 expansion purchases on all my accounts.
  15. Kyde New Member

someone needs to be fired for lying about their ability to code on the staff.
  16. UrDead New Member

and down again
  17. UrDead New Member

and its down again
  18. Roamer121 New Member

SOMEONE address this please where the crap is GM's?????????

HELLO?????
  19. UrDead New Member

better charge them back quick
    3rd time today, and i doubt its going to get any better
  20. Malbro Augur

Shows as up but I get a black screen trying to go to the server character select screen.