Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hiladdar, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Hiladdar Augur

Experiencing log in issues on several of the accounts right now.

Also on some of the accounts, in the inventory window, under inventory time, the system does not display "All Access Days Left: ###".
  2. Ruinedmyownlands Elder

The launcher seems to be down or something, I'm online but nobody can log alts in.
  3. frankie78227 Augur

Log in to forums worked fine.... Oh you mean the game. People still play? :)
  4. Motherlee Augur

Accounts are turning "Green/free". Very annoying to have to go retrieve shared bank items and hope nothing is tagged "lore."
  5. Jennre Band Leader

This got me yesterday, now I have a shared bankslot bag that I cant retrieve and no way of knowing which item is lore and in conflict. GRRRRR
    Motherlee likes this.
  6. Motherlee Augur

A different one came up "green" today. I didn't even log her on. I just rebooted. Pretty much every day now I get 'this account requires that you log in again' and one or 2 going green. When you see that Free Player thing in green, don't continue to log in. Escape out and reload it. Still, it's time to keep this issue on top in Veteran's Forums since nobody ever seems to do anything when it's reported in support. ><
  7. Jennre Band Leader

My petition is in. I hope they can simply move the bag. Totally uncool imo.
  8. Motherlee Augur

you can start moving lore items to shared bank and then test the bag again. Or parcel to an alt.