Stability AB

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Diani, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barbwarrior Augur

i bought the 140 twice still waiting on the mount tho dunno why we cant get it now
  2. Hitty Augur

02:48 Germany time, massive lags like having it in spikes in Barindu Zone. complete kick of the whole group after extreme lag. The idea with the DDOS sounds plausible because even this forum and the everquest.com was down for about 30s.
    Anybody else the same?
    And: after trying to relog the server was signed "UP" but relogging was not possible, after some tries it worked.
  3. JolineSZ Augur

Seems the bazaar did not crash the second night in a row, but what Hitty describes here, was already described by me several pages before.

When we were about to start the raid I was writing something here and suddenly I got the message that I cannot post something before checking my connection after hitting the post reply button. I switched back to EQ and voila black screen with You have been disconnected. I then switched back to the forum and voila what I had written is actually saved.

So there was some connection between those two things.
  4. Igniz Augur

The distinct lack of any kind of communication after multiple attempts and suggestions is frightening, sad and pure mockery.

Your Membership has now been cancelled. (x6)

You will still have full access to your Membership and its perks until the end of your current billing period.

Not going to re-subscribe unless AB is fixed AND broken mirror is the Godmother of all expansions. At this time, neither seems particularly probable.

You had plenty of chances over well over six weeks to counter your loss of paying customers. You claimed that you don't have the same basis for development and service as blizzard does. After six weeks of this Bullsh!t, do you honestly ask yourself WHY exactly it is that blizzard attracts more customers than DBG?

Edit: More mockery

You flat out lie to your customers. If you had bothered to read anything in this now 35 pages and 680 posts long thread, if you really had intended to seek communication to stop the loss of customers, the population would have been temporarily been transferred to another server (in EU or US doesn't matter) and the original server would have undergone a thorough check. After the problems would have been alleviated, the original AB population would have been transferred back. But all we get is a stonewall of silence, with occassional insults from Roshen! Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a Bullsh!t Takeoff!

[IMG]
  5. JolineSZ Augur

In the moment AB is stable for over 54 hours.
  6. delfchen Lorekeeper

we had the same issue last week and the week before and so on ... as soon WE is ringing at our front doors the stability will be send back to hell, and the hampsters start to fly out of their running wheels again ..
  7. cadres Augur

Yup. I assume if it had been fixed there would have (finally!) been some communication. This happened last week too. Until the weekend....
  8. Eluwenie Augur

This server was stable for 2 days earlier in the week, yesterday I was able to remain in-game for the entire time I played without problems or too long of a lag to zone in. But I say, let's not count our chickens before they hatch. I was on later in the evening (EST) and not many were in the GL or online so, if they have fixed it, they have yet to say. If not, a fix is certainly needed and hopefully we'll hear back from Roshen or other devs who can update us on what they have done thusfar to resolve this issue.
  9. Urlax New Member

I feel so foolish I have multiple annually subscribed accounts.... and no way for reimbursement of
    • Money
    • Time
    Wasted on the incompetence and inability of the Daybreak crew.
    And to top that off with the confrontational, non apologetic comments made by "Roshen", who really ought to know better... after 14 pages and SO MUCH DOWNTIME AND ROLL BACKS...BEFORE any official statement or acknowledgemen and SO MUCH DOWNTIME AND ROLL BACKS in between... with little or no feedback.

Even after the heavy reigning in by so many (uber proud of their constraint) of their feelings of frustration, despondency and distress of having SO MUCH DOWNTIME AND ROLL BACKs ignored and the problems still occurring... and not being able to login for at least 2hrs (that I am aware of)
    ... and actually trying to spoon feed those whose jobs it is to ensure that the service that the majority of AB that pay their subs, get an opportunity to play the game many of us love or loved.

On a game trying to flog us the current (likely minimal effort like so many recent ones seem to have been) expansion and where many are questioning the wisdom of their continued patronage... I fear what this will do to the player base of EQ or more specifically AB, and have to consider what that also says about Daybreaks own agenda.

I know how I feel right now, after 15years plus.
  10. JolineSZ Augur

No crash for 80 hours now (bazaar)
    Eluwenie likes this.
  11. Imrahil Augur

We shall see how it goes this weekend. I won't hold my breath ;).
  12. Siny Augur

Its definately too early to say. We've had spells of a few days with no issue before but it wasnt on a raid day so didnt get noticed so much. Unless DB actually mentions that they have tried something, all we can assume is that we are in a lull.

BTW I just tried origin from the old guild hall, no message to indicate zone not ready to recieve visitors. Infact nothing at all, not even a freeze. Just the origin key showing the recast timer. And as I write this, my enc has now ended up at the character screen. So no, this isnt completly over, just better atm.
  13. Shogan Journeyman

completly this, this has been the case for the last 6 weeks this problem has been plaguing us every week. As good as unplayable in the weekend (sat - mon / tues) and laggy, but playable on tues / wed - friday .......

also i haven't seen them bringing down the servers / network for maintanance and this problem of this magnitute won't be fixed on the fly i'm sure on that, so we can assume nothing has been done to fix it .... yet

As for the origin, did you check the location your origin is at ? (/charinfo) i've a char i can't use origin on since some months now, since the origin location has been set to "unknown" no idea when + why tough ....
  14. Siny Augur

Thanks -charinfo unknown . That seems to explain my ranger too. Doing origin on him on the 3rd, resulted in going to a fishing part of South Qeynos and getting an explorer achieve. As half elf , his orginal home was Surefall Glade but got set by SoE some years ago to Cresent Reach. Checking charinfo on him shows that DB has now changed it wrongly to South Qeynos.

So DB, something else for you to investigate... the apparent corruption of character info.
  15. Nyane Journeyman

I had a bind point reset to home city after I tried to gate to Ethernere West Karana live zone from an instance, and also a tertiary bind point reset the same way.
  16. fortuneteller Augur

The bind problem is not something to do with AB, but a problem in general. And in bug section, it has been mentioned it will be corrected in October patch.
  17. Siny Augur

Definate lag this morning. Trying to dump TS stuff to houses. Guildie also reporting huge chat lag, and that they been waiting 3 mins to zone into instanced beza
  18. Zunar Augur

Chat channels dropped, and rejoined.
    Chat channels got several minutes of lag now.
    Also trying to zone into instanced gyrospire beza "How does your garden grow?" mission.
    It's been 5 minutes of "Strange magical presence prevents you from entering"
  19. chronicler Augur

Seems there starting to be problems Brewing,

Lag while zoning, and channels going up and Down.
  20. Zunar Augur

Chat channels back again...
    Dropped the task, and got new one.
    Then it worked like normal again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.