Lockjaw rotation shattered by Faceless - Full FFA time begins?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bartoss Journeyman

From what I have read in the transcripts posted both sides are at fault. This is nothing but a cycle of perpetual violence that will only end when one side decides to make it end. If your statement is true and 1 guild (weather it be FI or MM) decided to break the rotation, the rest of the rotation guilds when banded together could make a force large enough to receive kill credit. But it is clear that the situation is not a clear cut as you may suggest. Which is why I am offering my services to the rotation council.
  2. Naelbis Elder

MM had a legit beef..right up to the point where they started jumping everyone's mobs instead of just FI's. That is where they lost ANY support they may have had, and they will probably regret it in the end.
    Simone, Alphont and Lejaun like this.
  3. Lejaun Augur

You obviously never read any of my posts in the Lockjaw rotation thread, where I got into constant arguments with Faceless. I'm pretty sure no one from Faceless that visits this forum considers me a friend.

Actions speak louder than words. The act of these two guilds teaming up with Modest Man for Innorruuk as well as the ties to Citizen don't do anything to dispel what some believe. In addition, if they wanted Inny so bad, there are FFA days where they could of gone after him.
    Simone likes this.
  4. Lejaun Augur

I agree with you, with the exception of the last few words. The people who are going to be impacted by MM's actions are going to be nearly every guild not named Faceless or Modest Man.
  5. Asheran Augur

And the only two solutions to stop the tired, toxic, sever-destroying crap is either:

1. Instance the raid mobs

or

2. PERMANENTLY enforce rotations
    Belit and rekais910 like this.
  6. rekais910 Augur

Yep and yes one dumb orbiting the same sun decided that democracy was overated and unilaterally decided to change it to a dictatorship. I guess that means any old dumb can unilaterally alter the agreement. That must be why it's FFA?
  7. Okial Augur

And what would contesting FI's mobs do? FI obviously has superior numbers, and would most likely win the FFA's. The other guild leaders wanted NO PART of it, and would rather see MM fall than help because then they risk losing their mobs, which was BLATANTLY threatened by FI. Tell me, what would you have done in their stead? Personally, I'd have smashed the rotation to too, just to watch it crumble, because the instant FI ruled by fear the rotation was done.
    Bewts and rekais910 like this.
  8. Asheran Augur

While it only takes ~50 characters to do the Queen Bee, every other boss takes considerably less. Even with the pet debuff, Naggy and Vox can be killed with ~10 people. Most other bosses can be killed with 20-30 people.

On most raids, we have 40-60 people. Plenty to kill every boss without any boxes. With boxes, we end up around 80 most of the time. That is mostly left over from early on the server.

Did we have a ton of boxes early on? Sure. We could kill bosses with only a few people.

Does that detract from the ridiculousness of a giant zerg? Absolutely not. We killed bosses with FEWER people than normally needed...not so many that it negated absolutely all strategy.

Was pet walling overpowered early on in the server? Most certainly. We would not have had any issue with it being nerfed at that time, simply because it was completely broken. Unfortunately, DBG did not nerf it until it was already irrelevant.
  9. Nechi-Brell Augur

Seems silly to me to lose all of your mobs because you lost one mob
    Simone likes this.
  10. krisys Elder

get over yourself already please, had MM had ANY support at all AD or MIM would of gave them a heads up regarding FI claiming efreeti going FFA a week prior. They stood up to FI alone while the rest of the guild leaders bent over and took up the as*. What of "support" are you referring to considering AD and MIM had a full weeks notice and were too scared to even tell MM? I hope u seriously dont have this kind of support in real life or else your life just sucks.
    rekais910 likes this.
  11. taliefer Augur

the other guilds offered zero support when efreeti going FFA was brought up in the leaders channel, and also took part in the "meeting" that MM was excluded from where faceless dictated what efreeti would be. they easily could have said something to MM about that meeting, but decided not too.

why should MM expect any support from the rest of the server with 2 showings of Apathy already?
    Belit likes this.
  12. Asheran Augur

13. krisys Elder

sounds like someone is ready to contend their mobs!
  14. Asheran Augur

The rest of the guilds cannot band together to make a force large enough to receive kill credit. Wizards are the highest dps in classic, and Faceless can make an entire raid group of 72 wizards. No one can compete with that...

This game has devolved into a joke of a zergfest, and DBG is allowing it...and they are allowing the zerg to bully everyone else.
    Belit and rekais910 like this.
  15. lalaloup Augur

I'm always amazed how people can take extremely generalized statements and turn them in to whatever they want it to say.

I mean, yeah. Dudes a total blank. But at least let guild leadership deal with it for a day or two. This thread wont achieve anything more than releasing the pressure gauge on the frustration tank.
    Alphont likes this.
  16. rekais910 Augur

What was wanted was the rotation that existed to be honored by every single member of the rotation. If that's not going to occur then there is no rotation. That is the lesson to be learned here.
    Edit: Though I will admit that the rotation schedule being taken down is a very good way to send that message to everyone. Viva la Revolucion!
    Belit likes this.
  17. rekais910 Augur

Sounds about right. Also ya totally bent that general statement you made and turned it towards my thoughts what can I say it's what I do. Though I made this forum so that people could get some semblance of information on the subject and so that people can moan and honestly some people see this as fun.
    Belit likes this.
  18. Arandris Elder

TL DR for anyone that doesn't want to read 14 pages of shitposting.

Alphont, Silentchaos and rekais910 like this.
  19. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

I laughed :)
    rekais910 likes this.
  20. Asheran Augur

Holy...hahahahaha. I need to watch that episode.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.