Lockjaw - Efreeti now fully FFA cause one guild wills it? Chats from the Leaders channel

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by rekais910, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Darth breaks the rotation the minute he engages MM's Efreeti, ours by right pursuant to the negotiations that Darth himself claimed to support not even a month ago. Unsurprisingly, Darth is stirring up drama the moment Daybreak pulled support for rotations, and leaves the rest of the server to deal with the situation he has now created.

A change created to an actually-negotiated agreement or rotation, made under the duress of the threat to block all guilds from any content, is not a valid rotation. That's called pure FFA, and if that's what Darth is going to insist on, it is through his choice - not ours.
    rekais910 likes this.
  2. Tseroth Elder

3. Snar Lorekeeper

When I was in Apok I had several times where I felt ashamed of my tag. I would "get man you are a lot nicer than your other guildmates" or "I wish your other members were as nice as you".

It has been almost two months since I have transfered and applied to Faceless and I have never once felt ashamed of my guilds actions.

and in retrospect the reputation of MM seems to very closely related to Apok in behavior and maturity. Not all are bad eggs but the actions of a few affect the many.
  4. Azzudien Augur

Reading comprehension, in that transcript only MM threatened to break rotation. If MM starts killing other guilds dragons and gods as they threatened to do it will become a very interesting server.
  5. Kragin Augur

Every time I play on lockjaw I get griefed hard by faceless members, leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Now im enjoying kunark.
  6. rekais910 Augur

Faceless threatened to kill MM's Efreeti. Once they do that then it's a breach of rotation. Though you can dam well bet that what Faceless is pulling is and even if only one guild stands up to their crap then that's that. In the transcript Faceless told another guild on the rotation(MM) that they decided to change something (that's not how rotations work) and that they have to deal with it and that they weren't included in this decision (no one was since it was made by Faceless and Faceless only). So far I only see Faceless threatening to break Rotation and Gulfein attempting to keep the status quo. That being said Faceless is trying to back MM into a corner and that leads to a guild fighting back. Do you really think that AD won't have something planned for Faceless' nonsense as well? What about Magicus? These guilds are all getting out of the rotation. So far Faceless is the ones who are going to break rotation. If no other guilds decide to punish Faceless then it's FFA. I fail to see how MM is threatening? Faceless is threatening and MM is posing a response to an unacceptable situation being posed by Faceless.
  7. Crymoar Lorekeeper

So you're fine with your GuildLeader(darthy because zaide is just a pawn) and officers to act like spoiled little brats that always gets their way? You're also ok with yawgmoth intentionally training members of MM while they were exping in oot and also training innocent bystanders? I think its just the phat lewts that has clouded your judgement.

I say MM and FI should just duke it out irl, mano y mano. I mean man to little boys.
  8. Tseroth Elder

9. Lee81 Augur

Dated functionality and features meets reality. The end result is chaos.
    rekais910 likes this.
  10. rekais910 Augur

Once again. If they actually manage to get instancing done in a timely matter then this all goes the way of the dodo.
  11. Gemstones Journeyman

mano a mano (hand to hand). Mano=hand, not man in Spanish. I haven't read many comments by men on this post though.

Unfortunately, this game may be all a person has in life. Try to be nice!
  12. Nerdz Elder

Life doesn't work like that man.
    Lets say hypothetically Gulfein were the President of the United States.
    Gulfein's 4 star general goes to the UAE and creates a force of foreign fighters
    The force attacks President Assad of Syria (a country Russia is backing tooth and nail)

Does Gulfein hold no blame because he can't control what his 4 star general (that is still associated with him) is doing overseas?

Hell no, Russia would demand the United States did something about it immediately and it would likely start another cold war.
  13. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Oh woops, sorry!
  14. Crymoar Lorekeeper

What a terrible analogy, sit down nerd.
  15. Zublak Augur

I guess if you like being suspended and/or being on the bad side of Faceless, which isn't a good spot to be =/
  16. Nerdz Elder

Let me give another example.

Say Gulfein = Putin now in this example.

Say Gulfein ships his unofficial allies in the Ukraine weapons that are than used against the Ukrainian forces and used against a civilian aircraft too.

Gulfein doens't have control over how these weapons are used after he sent them to the pro Russian separatists in the Ukraine. How is it any bit his fault that a commercial aircraft was shot down?
    Alphont likes this.
  17. Crymoar Lorekeeper

Hey nerd i said sit down, your analogies are bad. You need to replace gulfein with darthy. You're doing it WRONG.
  18. Kragin Augur

I know firsthand that ion is a completely separate entity of its own, you can spin it however many ways you want, this is a fact.
  19. rekais910 Augur

Your comparison is faulty though. As a general, he holds a responsibility to the president at all times whether he is overseas or not. On the other hand, a boss can't tell their worker they are their at all times and even on your leisure time you must listen to me. You're extending authority far beyond it's reach (which ironically is a lot like what Faceless is doing now.)
  20. Nerdz Elder

How is it a terrible analogy?

The guy is one of Gulfeins officers on another server. If I was Gulfein, I would, at the very least, ask that officer not to break the rotation on this current server he is enjoying. If he still tried to break the rotation than I would take matters further.

Of course that would only be if he cared about the rotation in the first place. If he truly cared about the rotation, that officer would eventually be kicked from Citizen but Gulfein doesn't truly care about anyone other than himself and his actions in this matter and other past matters have clearly shown this to be true.
    Simone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.