Bonus XP: Friday, Sept 25 - Thursday, Oct 1

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Strawberry Unicorn New Member

Customers who are paying for a specific experience and getting what they pay for.... It's like paying for an authentic cowboy experience and then complaining because other people are using motorcycles that go faster than your horse.

Also, you need to keep in mind that they are promoting their new expansion. An expansion that people on progression servers aren't likely to buy. So in this situation it just so happens that 100% of their paying customers are going to be coming from the servers with the majority of free to players...
  2. Zarakii Augur

You mean people buying krono on other servers to feed there mage armies? lol
  3. shadowgod Augur

Bonus is only like 10%
  4. Zarakii Augur

was wondering about that did a lesson burn on my new warrior and got the same amount of exp i did yesterday today
  5. Zublak Augur

TLP pays most of the bills for the Live servers. Stay salty!
    Sinzz, Celestian and lockjaws like this.
  6. Toadwater Journeyman

Very easy answer: because many of us PLAY EXCLUSIVELY on one of the progression servers. Think before you rant.

Celestian likes this.
  7. Zarakii Augur

lol wow the TLP people really think highly of themselves dont they

But no they are right its THEM that keeps this game going not the thousands of krono they took from live servers there to be "uber twinks" lol time to come down from that ivory tower
  8. Triconix Augur

Live servers have paid the bills for the last 16 years. And when the TLP servers die off by the 5th expansion, Live servers will continue to pay the bills to feed the futile efforts of creating more TLPs. Take a few notches off your belt of superiority there, sir. Live > TLP!
  9. Marthisdil Augur

Someone's buying the Krono from DB in order to start the process....so, yes.
  10. mystic37 Journeyman

What????

What TLP probably does more than live servers is /whine excessively

Why do you naturally assume us live server players don't pay?

I have 6 gold accounts that my husband and I play.....

We never left the game since our very first day in 1999

All 6 accounts have purchased all expansions..... we also have used the station store quite a bit.

You want expansions released at certain times and such... then why do you want everything else given to you.

Are you not playing progression to go back to the old school days of EQ? Back then I do not remember getting any double experience weekends, kronos or station stores....

I am not sure which is more amusing....

Your opinion that only the progression servers make the money....like we could not live without you TLP players

Or the fact that you think live server players pay nothing.....
  11. Lasia New Member

Bonus exp was not turned on for Fippy Darkpaw. I realize it technically is a "progression server"; however, i believe the intent behind this was to keep it off of Ragefire and Lockjaw, not 4 year old servers in VOA.
    I would assume Vulak is in the same boat, i did not confirm that one.
  12. iMugatu Elder

They had double experience OPENING DAY of Kunark on Ragefire... Surely the timing of Kunark has nothing to do with this decision to leave TLP out.
    Bartoss likes this.
  13. fireworks Journeyman

Did they not do exp weekends during the good ol days?

At least send TLP players some GM cookies and milk you monsters... :confused:
    mystic37 likes this.
  14. Frisko New Member

this is complete bs im canceling two of my three accounts that i keeunp running tired of being over looked votes not counting on TLP. Way to dis on the people who pay most of the money to the game. Makes no sense what so ever. If your reasoning is nestagia thats a load of crap back in the day we had 100 gms running random gear events and giving out special xp bonuses and items. we deserve the double xp everyone who pays has 10 characters they want to max and do epics that will take well over 6 months so this is dumb and im over it.
  15. Morningdew Lorekeeper

Wow. I can't believe all of these TLP players whining about not getting a 10% bonus xp while those of us not on progression servers keep getting our servers taken down because of greedy d-bags taking advantage of exploits on the TLP servers.
  16. Triconix Augur

Kronos don't exist on live? All access don't exist on live? DBG cash doesn't exist in live? New expansions don't exist on live?

All this time I could've been getting all these services for free?! :rolleyes:

How can a people on a server not even a year old have the audacity to claim that they make more money than live servers? If it weren't for the everlasting and continuous loyalty of customers on the live servers, you wouldn't even have an opportunity to relive your "nostalgia" on TLP servers. Respect your elders and be grateful for even having the opportunity to relive you past (even if it's in a form that never existed in classic).

[IMG]
  17. Balaine New Member

Geez it's not like we really need n xp bonus to hit max lvl on TLP, people crying because they won't be able to lvl one of their many alts to max lvl so they can come onto the forum n cry about having nothing to do till next expansion
  18. mystic37 Journeyman

Please explain how you pay the most money to the game.....I am trying to wrap my brain around it...
  19. Bartoss Journeyman

Balaine for some of us leveling alts on TLP while we wait for the next expansion is fun, bonus XP makes this even more captivating. Please also keep in mind that the voice of the mage armies who want Kunark now on LJ is not the voice of everyone. I think that is an important distinction to be made when creating posts like this which dismiss the actual players who are enjoying 6 months of classic. There is a reason LJ is on 6 mo progression course, the majority out weigh the people crying about it on the forums.
  20. Bartoss Journeyman

It is the principle of the bonus xp. First they take our bonus xp, then they take our fall events and quests. Events and GM interaction are part of what make this game fun. If they are willing to skimp us on the bonus XP that is a good indication we wont be seeing any other fall events as well. I'll never forget the nights of the walking dead events that Verant and SOE used to do. They would even drop fun items like illusion frost bone clicky (with an incredibly long cast time). Long story short, your post is not an accurate assessment of the situation.