Lockjaw Rotation Updated - 8/15/15

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Augur

I am NOT against this. I have a 4h 18m recording. If the council will allow me to I will post it for public consumption.
    Simone likes this.
  2. Darth Augur

Your Guild Leader was against it.
    Simone likes this.
  3. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Ok, we're making progress here now!

Darth, Guild Leader of the Guild That Cares, believes he should be able to threaten his way into achieving his goals. Darth believes he can threaten to violate the rotation to strong arm guilds into complying with his demands.

Well, there's that, at least.
  4. Aneuren Tempered Steel

And you were against outside observers. Would you have threatened to break the rotation over that too?
  5. Snar Lorekeeper

What if cry ROSHEN to the heavens will he then appear and consider enforcement of council meetings be recorded and available to the community?
  6. Pinto_Bean Augur

Hell ya I want them to break rotation. 7 days of no competition up top? Would be freaking awesome especially on Ragefire!!!
  7. Lejaun Augur

I'd like to hear Warrior 007 say that in his own words.

Darth,unless I read wrong, is for the release of the audio.

Other guild leaders? AD? MM? DHS? PoF? MP? FO? AR? COS? What say you?

I'd be happy to transcribe it if the audio is released.
  8. Darth Augur

Quote this.

If you the guilds on the rotation, try and vote to have a rotation meeting that excludes a guild that is on the rotation, why wouldn't that Guild stop recognizing the rotation they were not allowed to be part of?

Just for the record, I nor Faceless Insanity have EVER tried to deny any guild a spot at the table for discussions, nor have we tried to meet and pass votes without every rotation guild being present.

People don't adopt my points because I make threats. They adopt my points because the points made by other guilds are absolute garbage.

Kill a FFA mob and get locked out of the next three of that mobs spawns?

The next three?

FREE FOR ALL, LOCKED OUT OF NEXT THREE.
    Simone likes this.
  9. Wiluven Journeyman

He threatened to break the rotation if you guys had a rotation meeting and disallowed him to come. Of course that's going to be his response! Are you dense? lol
  10. Quazie Elder

If the majority voted against audio recordings, and the rules only permit a certain number of people per guild why the hell would you allow outside observers? That would be explicitly AGAINST the rules. Why are you crucifying someone who is upholding the rules YOU (disambigious you) set up?

Also, page 100!!!! GO LOCKJAW!
  11. Aneuren Tempered Steel

He threatened to break the rotation because the council was of a different mind than he was. Wanting to get his way he refused to go along. And then he threatened to break the rotation.

It doesn't need to be said any louder. Darth is 100% willing to violate the rotation when the guild council won't let him have his way.
  12. taliefer Augur

this really has devolved into straight politics. some people are ok with the recording released, but not muted observers. some dont want the meeting released, but ok with muted observers. difference between the two seems pretty small, and the only reason to disagree with one was because youd prefer the other. and thats directed at everyone, not any one guild in particular.

rest of the stuff, meh. i really thought more guilds would be against the same FFA ratio when all outward appearances point to only one guild enjoying that playstyle on any regular basis. seems like a lot of voting against their own interests.
  13. Silinius Augur

You are missing the point. He threatened to break the rotation when other guilds mentioned that FI would be excluded from voting. It wasn't about people disagreeing. Clearly you missed the whole point or have twisted it to make yourself and guild look better. Another fine example of MM Leadership!
    Simone likes this.
  14. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Oh very good, and why don't you remind us all what lead up to that? The full story mind you. I particularly will enjoy hearing it from you :)
  15. Wiluven Journeyman

proof?
  16. Lejaun Augur

Your proof that he didn't threaten to break rotation? Seems he has posts here that say he would contact DBG and break the rotation.

Again, guild leaders: Let's see the transcripts or audio. Set up a simple vote to allow observers or (preferably) a transcript so that everyone can actually see what is going on.
  17. Wiluven Journeyman

Proof that he threatened to break a rotation if he didn't get his way. Other than the ridiculous reason that he threatened to break the rotation if he was not allowed to come to the rotation meetings and cast a vote because that reasoning is completely legitimate.
  18. taliefer Augur

so the other guilds all of a sudden just decided to try and cut Darth out, out of the blue?
  19. Darth Augur

That's a transcript of exactly what I said. I never actually said I would publicly release the audio, or the transcript.

These people are so dumb...here is what we actually voted on.

We voted to allow recording to be transcribed, and released if people asked for them.

We actually voted for exactly what I wanted. Cause people in the meeting are so dense they don't know what they're even arguing over. They passionately argue anything I want/say.

Then later we voted, and guess which two guilds voted YES to releasing transcripts just like I wanted.

Ascended Darkness - Yukan
    Modest Man - Gulfein

I love rotation meetings. Show how dense people are.

"OMG DARTH WANTS TO RELEASE A TRANSCRIPT TO PEOPLE THAT ASK? RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE"

Vote to release transcript to people that ask..

"HAHA WE SURE SHOWED HIM!!"

Thanks for the support guys!
    Simone likes this.
  20. Wiluven Journeyman

Who knows? Do you? Stop trying to paint a picture of what you want painted. I'm not going to take your baseless facts as gold. Show me the proof that Darth threatened to forego the rotation because he didn't get what he wanted. Stop with the vague BS and tell me exactly why. If you don't know why then continue your push to get the transcripts released (We know Darth voted yes) so you can show your proof.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.