Lockjaw Rotation Updated - 8/15/15

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinto_Bean Augur

Man that was harsh! I agree he might want to stop posting but geeze lol
  2. Ebon Elder

Yah any vestige of resistance you make a snide comment about them, or what have you. I post under my real name for a reason. Your aren't going to bully me into not speaking my mind. Bugger off bro.
  3. Silinius Augur

Amending to fit your own play style. As evidence by the votes, the current rotation works for everyone but 2 guilds. Majority rules, end of story. Discussion on topics that were already voted on wasn't allowed to continue dragging what turned out to be a 5 hour meeting into what I only imagine would resemble a filibuster the likes of which the United States Congress would envy.

Let's get something straight. 25% of all spawns are currently FFA and FI gets around 90% of those spawns. So simple math tells me the reality is, we get 22% of ALL spawns give or take a few % points accounting for our rotation days.

You use the 95% number to make things seem worse than they are. I use the same logic when presenting business cases in front of Executives and my Finance Team so that it makes the business case look much bigger. You aren't fooling anyone here so just stop.

Good, you can remind everyone of our collective folly. Chances are you will get bored and leave before the end of Kunark just like 90% of the people currently complaining of the "unfair raiding practices" of the "no-life, wheelchair bound, neck-beard, basement dwellers" you've accused FI of being.

Now excuse me while I get back to real work. Lunch break is over boys.
    Simone, Azzudien, Protocol and 2 others like this.
  4. Porygon Augur

You've spoken your mind. Everyone knows what your opinion is. It's clearly not met with a ton of support. So that's the end of it. When you constantly spout off your opinions post after post calling everyone else sheep and implying you're the only one that's right. You typically won't be met with loving arms. Sorry.
    Pinto_Bean likes this.
  5. Zublak Augur

We been asking your leader for that for almost a month. So take that up with him.
  6. Azzudien Augur

Thank you, it sounds like calmer minds prevailed.
    Simone likes this.
  7. Lejaun Augur

You do realize that you essentially just said that Faceless had a character camping Vox to see when she spawned even when you were raiding another target. Just for the health of the server, right?
  8. Snar Lorekeeper

So you have a problem with having a scout at a raid target? Are we now adding this to the definition of poop sock as well? <smh>
    Simone likes this.
  9. Lejaun Augur

Here yet again is a member of Faceless with an insult. I thought Faceless doesn't do that,and the attacks are only against them?

I can tell you honestly that I have not a single bit of jealousy towards Faceless. That would imply that I envy being a member of Faceless and be part of their actions, which I most assuredly do not. Neither am I jealous of any loot that they may get. I'm already BiS for all but one item, so its not really a concern of mine. Nice try,though. Even if I weren't, even if I was just wearing cloth armor with a dagger* or club* I still would not be jealous. I'm here on Lockjaw to enjoy the community and group up and to meet people and guilds in content that is uninteresting to the other servers.

Reading these forums and the words of the vocal members of Faceless has pretty much insured that I would never want to be part of them. They seem to forget that people not wanting to be awake at all hours, to not skip away from work and responsibility sometimes, still might be pretty good players. I've met a number of the community that would be considered quite highly skilled and top players, and not all of them wear the Faceless tag.

The inflated egos are unbecoming. Allowing them to continue to inflate does nothing for you but drive the wedge further and further in.
  10. Lejaun Augur

You do realize that my comments on spawn times referred to Snar and his ideas that Faceless was doing the rest of the server a favor by killing FFA asap,right? I responded to his comments. You are the one who chipped in and wrote back on those comments I wrote regarding his ideas. Who's arguing with who again?
  11. Lejaun Augur

I think it shows pretty clearly that Faceless has no intention whatsoever of sharing any FFA, that they willing to leave scouts out even during their raids rather than risk losing a target. Just doing the community a favor, right? Most other guilds would be attending the current raid, rather than worry about camping a possible pop so that they would have the edge on everyone else.

I doubt many other guilds, if any, even bothered to wait for Vox on a FFA day. They've seen far to many times how the magical numbers of Faceless just happen to pop up in a dragon's lair or outside of it when a FFA mob spawns.

Lets be truthful here, if another guild had starting forming up to head into Vox, would Faceless have tried to increase the speed of their killing of Efreeti cycle, or dropped the raid to go kill Vox real quick? Would they have dropped part of their raid so that they had just enough to kill the cycle while those that dropped started clearing out the trash before Vox? Or would they have let the guild that was forming up the raid have Vox? I think most people believe, through the way that Faceless has conducted itself, that the last option would not have happened.
  12. Zublak Augur

I lol'ed. Just get over it dude. My views and opinions are mine and don't represent my counter parts. In my opinion you're a whiner that will not stop whining no matter what. You haven't a clue of how this game works or what it's all about. Your comments and complaints are just laughable at this point.
  13. Azzudien Augur

Am I missing something that changed in the last 15 years? How else would you know when a raid target pops then having someone go look or track?
    Maybe I need to change something in my options, do yellow messages appear server wide when something spawns in addition to when it dies?
    Simone likes this.
  14. Zublak Augur

As Darth mentioned... if a lesser guild showed up to contest a FFA target he'd give them a shot. But guess what, no one showed up, I guess no one had a tracker. Guess whose problem that is.... Cmon, take a guess.... Okay. Again, get the over it already. We were busy killing the Efreeti cycle, Vox spawned, we finished up our raid and then mobilized. Maybe you should learn how that works. But you won't. You'll continue coming here to whine and moan.
  15. Zublak Augur

It's apparent this guy has no idea how Everquest works. he should stick to WoW.
  16. Protocol Dragon Defender

The sharing occurs on rotation mobs. That's what the rotation is; sharing. FFA is exactly not sharing. It's free for all. Anyone can go for those mobs with no limitations.

Also, I appreciate your spam posting, you are a hero for bringing us closer and closer to 100 pages. Thank you.
    Simone likes this.
  17. Pinto_Bean Augur

Why in the world would you reply to me if you were referencing Snar's ideas? Snar's ideas are not mine.
  18. Azzudien Augur

Actually yes, if another guild was forming up on Vox while we were still doing Efreeti we would probable let them have it. We have done it several times in the past.
  19. Snar Lorekeeper

Would recommend spending a bit more time on your posts if you think you have a relevant point to make. There is a reason you are seeing a trend in the responses you are getting.
  20. Protocol Dragon Defender

For the record the other day we saw TFM tracking FFA Nagafen and we reached out to their leadership and let them know that as long as they were planning to go for that target we'd stay out of the way.

Later on they told us it was too late for them to reliably go for the target so we resumed tracking it. When it spawned he was actually up for 10-20 minutes and Peace of Formosa was going for him, we raced there too, got Nagafen and then proceeded to give Peace of Formosa four of the six items he dropped. Inb4 "you didn't give them a cloak of flames you are so evil, stop pretending to be nice until you give everyone cloaks of flames."
    Simone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.