Lockjaw Rotation Updated - 8/15/15

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Warrior007, Jul 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pinto_Bean Augur

LOL *eyeroll*
    I DIDN'T say I wanted more FFA.
    I DIDN'T say I wanted shorter kill timers timers.
    I DIDN'T say that FFA benefits anyone except Faceless.

So what in the world are you trying to argue with me for? You are barking up the wrong tree man. I am happy that a majority of guild leaders on Lockjaw agreed that the current god/dragon rotation was pretty good in last nights meeting.
  2. Zublak Augur

If you can't get the numbers at 3 a.m. better luck next time. The game doesn't revolve around 1 guilds time frame. I think making others wait 12-18 hours for you till kill your mob and then wait an additional 24 hours for it to come in window and then up to a possible 20 hours to spawn after that. Meh. It's just part of it, if it spawns at a bad time, suck it up and hope for a better spawn time next go around.
  3. Zublak Augur

Someones jealous and clueless.
  4. Zublak Augur

Definitely clueless.
  5. Zublak Augur

All I can see here is you saying " I play less, but want just as much as you guys". Get over yourself bro. If you want those FFA kills go get them and stop crying. It's your problem if you can't keep up, not ours. Like it's been said a thousand times over, you're wanting people to hand you targets to kill at your leisure because your guild can't cut it outside of your 3 hour prime time window. You expect everyone else to play on your level.
  6. Zublak Augur

Very well said. And one thing to add, some of RoI did stay and join TL. I think a few even joined Apok. People made their choice depending on their goals.
  7. Aneuren Tempered Steel

Indeed.
  8. Zublak Augur

Another very well put post. Explained it very well. I personally lose my patience with people to quickly.
  9. Ebon Elder

All I have to say is this:

Sheep, mere sheep.
  10. Pinto_Bean Augur

Who are the sheep though?
    I would say the people following their leadership over a cliff.

I don't know if you saw this last night but your leadership was pretty unsuccessful in getting his way with anything at the meeting last night because the ideas he brought up and faught for were so off the wall to a majority of the guilds that were there.
  11. Ebon Elder

One guild gets 95 percent FFA kills, more guilds enter rotation, people get bored waiting for their turn and quit....

Kunark comes out...some (even alot) return... same guild gets 95 percent FFA kills, even more guilds enter rotation....people quit sooner, or make the natural progression as feeders for top guild.

2 Years server dead.

Remember this post.
    Kegwell likes this.
  12. Zublak Augur

Must be referring to MM.
    Pinto_Bean likes this.
  13. Ebon Elder

No, would have loved to listen in, but someone cried "clutter". Pfft....
  14. Ebon Elder

Where are the transcripts/recordings of the meeting last night? From what I gather, the "sheep" rolled over as expected and discussion wasn't even permitted. What a farce, and for that matter, when you suck ups see your membership dwindle -- you have nobody to blame but yourselves.

As an end note: I'll be here to remind you of your folly, peace.
  15. Pinto_Bean Augur

Ummmm even if everyone got 20 kills per week, the server would be dead in 2-3 years. That is the nature of MMOs and the nature of EQ. You start getting into later content and people aren't interested. People don't get their way and they lose interest. A new MMO comes out and bye bye some of the player base.

It isn't that one guild's problem that they get 95% of the kills by the way. You have every option to merge and be bigger than that guild but you chose not to so, to me, you are whining that you can't have their play style but you are also whining that you don't want their play style so you want the rules to be changed to suit your play style better.

You aren't making any sort of ground breaking prediction here but your claim that it is because of one guild that people quit is just an excuse.
  16. Snar Lorekeeper

Flawed game system that require DBG to resolve or the past will repeat itself.

Blocked points are Ebon accusing one guild for the ruin of the server.....

No one will remember this post or give you credit or likely agree with you that one guild is the cause of the demise of this server.
    Simone likes this.
  17. Azzudien Augur

Faceless gets 95% because others are not trying. Case in point Sunday we were in middle of Efreeti cycle in sky and Vox popped. We finished efreeti and moved the raid to vox and no one is there or even trying. Another guild could have easily taken out vox before us.
    Draco/ct was contested in dps race other day and we won. But at least others tried.
  18. Ebon Elder

Exactly why the system needed amending last night to ensure long term stability for the server but, payoffs won out and discussion wasnt even permitted. ( Again where are the recordings/transcripts? )

Never accused you of anything. I stated a fact, 95 percent of ffa kills go to FI. How is that a positive for anyone on this server, except FI?

By the time I am proven right it will be a moot point. The server will be dead. Nevertheless Ill be here to remind you of your folly, Peace
  19. Pinto_Bean Augur

This is the exact reason why your guild leader isn't successful at these talks. You guys are talking about these smaller guilds that come in a little later to the raid scene like they are sheep, lackys, and a hindrance to your goals when they are truly an important part in the decisions of the rotation. Your only goal is to either hinder Faceless or secure more kills for yourself and everyone sees it.

In my eyes, it looks like Faceless realized this early on and proposed rotations that favored the play style of as many guilds as possible even though it ultimately meant Faceless gets less kills on the current rotation than it would have on any other proposed rotation.

Honestly blame your leadership that was at the meeting. I heard they suggested some pretty absurd solutions to non-problems and it wasn't Faceless that shot them down, it was the up and coming forces that shot the ridiculous suggestions down.
    Simone likes this.
  20. Porygon Augur

You're a waste of space. Please stop posting.
    Simone likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.