New Expansion (Yep, That's Right) and More!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Windstalker, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Lexani Blades New Member

Will there be new class / races coming out on upcoming expansions by chance?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

How will you be handling beta?
    Will there be more of the "one-off" style raids this expansion?
    Will there be multiple tiers of gear or just one?
  3. Utaerx Elder

[IMG]
  4. Numiko Augur

I know it's a bit of a dream but will old claim items be in the "all previous content"? there are some items I would love to have that are impossible to get now because I took a 5 year break in the late 2000's

You could even make that a feature in a collectors version of this expansion, I would buy it just for the old claim items I missed.
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Haha perfect meme! I literally laughed out loud!
  6. Reht The Dude abides...

Impressive stuff! Thank you.
    Silv and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  7. -----Cinexa----- Elder

8. Leex Pewpewer

Yeeeeeeeaaah, no...

We need beta to work kinks out.
  9. Smallpox Augur

"In addition, if you purchase (or pre-order) the next expansion, you’ll also get access to ALL of the previous expansion content."

Will this be the first expansion to not include all previous expansions?

In other words, If I do not own TDS and wait until after this next expansion ships, will I have to buy TDS seperately?

Scratch that... did not read it very well lol.
  10. Crystilla Augur

That phrase you quoted from Holly says if you buy the new expansion you get TDS. Doesn't matter if you buy it as a pre-order or sometime prior to the next one.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Smallpox like this.
  11. Leex Pewpewer

"OR PRE ORDER"

She's just making sure people understand that you don't have to wait for it to go live to get TDS, you get it on pre order as well..
    Motherlee and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  12. Smallpox Augur

Aye, did not read it that close.
  13. Crystilla Augur

If I read you right, you're inferring that once you pre-order the new expansion, TDS will be available for you to play with right then. And I believe that is incorrect and TDS will only be available once the new expansion in. (Following what they've done in the past because it would be a massive headache for Daybreak for those who pre-order TDS then cancel but players have already done things or may be camped out in TDS zones, etc.)
    Cazmac and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  14. Leex Pewpewer

I never inferred that. I'm saying if you pre order or purchase when live, you will get TDS. Yes, when the expansion goes live, I didn't think I needed to state that.
  15. Derd Augur

Seconding crystilla's post. I would not infer pre order means instant access to tds. I would though point out the change to being able to use sc right now to buy tds at a discount.

Your post leex did even if it's not what you meant.
  16. Dreekenail Journeyman

I am so happy and cannot be understated
  17. Silentchaos Augur

18. Phathom Champion

That is an awesome looking zone Roshen, EQ Team! Can't wait to play it.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

15 raids in old plane of hate and fear? Been there done that! - updated graphics and mobs may make it a bit more interesting.
    I have a dislike for instanced content, and detest scaling missions, what is there in the way of open zones?
    Will missions actually be scaled properly for level 91 players? Level 91 tanks cannot tank level 95 instances.
    New tradeskill recipes and quests?
    Dubious about new mechanics, we will see in beta.

Starting to think this won't be an expansion which interests me, time will tell, but not impressed so far.
  20. Mayfaire Augur

I wish y'all could see the big freaking smile on my face. :D

TYTYTY EQ team. I can tell you, you are making a lot of players very happy. <3