<Overrated> Lockjaw guild banned for going in PoSky?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Saphfyre, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saphfyre Elder

My guild <Overrated> has most of its members banned just now for being in PoSky? WTF!

If Modest Man can get banned overturned in an hour, where is CS now to overturn this bull**it!
  2. Porygon Augur

Theres already numerous threads about this. Youre literally just asking for forum moderation at this point.
    complexication and Simone like this.
  3. Saphfyre Elder

I don't care, just want someone from DGB to see this and overturn this ban.
  4. lockjaws Augur

Just like Justin Timberlake - cry me a river!
    complexication and Elricvonclief like this.
  5. Weverley Augur

Ok the guy got banned.Who do you think has the powers to banned an entire guild besides DBG.Sorry for you but not gonna work.
  6. Grisnkh Lorekeeper

these are the jerks that pickjumped my group yesterday in Nags lair for the magus. Karma has ruled ! hahahhahahahahahaha
  7. krisys Elder

haha suckas next time tell your guild leader to follow rules
  8. Machen New Member

Astonishing that these guys can even feign surprise at this result when they deliberately provoked it, knowing full well they weren't the first ones to go down this road.
    Elricvonclief, Zurd, Gloom and 2 others like this.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I think it's safe to say I speak for the majority when I say...

Mayfaire and Iila like this.
  10. Makelite Augur

Holiday weekend, I say flood'em out.
  11. Croak Augur

Yeah you would think that...

But then I had to explain the whole situation to a guy from The Free Masons who was trying to buy idols from me, and had no clue about what happened earlier in the week, and in the last 2 days I have had people from every rotation guild asking for idols who somehow didn't know they were subject to trade sanctions.

• People don't come to the forum
    • People aren't forced to log into general chat
    • Even when people want to be in general chat, they can't because of the limitations to 400 people most of the time
    • and I am sure some people will plead innocence even when they are not, but you can't prove they should be reasonably aware.
    If people have been playing EQ for 15 years, able to walk into zones and kill stuff they are keyed for, they are going to continue doing it unless DBG ram it down their throat repeatedly that there is some new special policy that has never happened on any previous server for mobs that can be single grouped.
  12. SebastianTheIbis Lorekeeper

Lol trade sanctions. You're doing your best to be annoying because you don't agree philosophically with a policy that has more than tripled the amount of people who get to experience content.

That's the crux of it: you don't agree with something, so you'll hurt anyone any way you can. It's a scumbag move. Not that it really matters because not selling trade goods to people isn't a big loss.
  13. squidgod Augur

No, he's doing it because he wants to box the first few islands. That's his motivation, as he's stated in previous threads (before he got all smug and self-righteous when Roshen added him to the rotation thread).
  14. Croak Augur

I get a ton of people, even from the largest rotation guilds who both respect and agree with my stance, and have been waiting for idols from me for weeks, despite so many people claiming how many other people make them.

Are the US and most of Europe scumbags for making trade sanctions against Russia?
    The Lockjaw by definition really is an online oligarchy atm.

My action was unilateral - for some reason a whole load of rotation guild members took it upon themselves to troll out of existence the thread encouraging others to join me.

Who knows... if it had been left and more people joined me, maybe all the more "violent" happenings of the last week would have been prevented.

Personally I don't think the DBG enforced rotations has really increased access, and I think guilds would have worked it out without the enforcement, on Lockjaw.
    At the same time it has blocked access to a very large segment of the population from Sky on Lockjaw, which Roshen has expressed multiple times should be included, right from the very first message about enforced rotations.
  15. Croak Augur

I haven't changed my stance at all - everything I say totally lines up with the conversation I had with Darth, your Faceless guildleader, who at the time was offering support, even support to some extent of my initial unilateral actions.
    Strangely as soon as Gulfein proposed me to be added to the rotation council discussion, there was an immediate about face, with me being accused of being a Modest Man shill.

I would personally love a few drops from early islands, and to actually take part in killing the mobs that drop them, or most of them.

Casually farming isle 1 for epic drop and gimpy but higher AC haste belt
    Maybe 1 mage crown as I have never had mage epic
    The quested haste would be nice... I already have 1 drop which I bought from someone who picked it up as it was left to rot - rotation guilds don't call this stuff out, unlike many of the unguilded who get criticized who call out rots all the time - now to get that I would have to kill Spiroc Lord, and I have friends who can help do that multiple times.
    I don't think I will ever see the shield

I have told people both privately and in public that all unguilded players really want is a reasonable slice, and to totally get rid of qualifying days that are wasteful.
    50% is far too much, even though it might be a fair representation of how many people, and Faceless might then drop out of the rotation for Sky to benefit from it.
    The 6-7% that might currently come to the table on 15th is pretty insulting and does not address the need, and just encourages more people to take real slices of their own that otherwise wouldn't be necessary.

As it is 1 large boxer is already close to their qualifying day, Almar plans to do his own qualifier with his friends, there is now an Open raid looking to get in too.
    That is 3 slices of cake already that might not have been necessary, and there are far more coming. Faceless will be lucky to keep 5% soon, and it will be because of delays in making Sky more flexible.
  16. squidgod Augur

Sorry, no box armies allowed.
  17. Necromonious Augur

reported for multiple threads and trolling the non-issue of a guild not following the rules and crying about the penalty
    Simone, Whizbang and Steampunk like this.
  18. Whizbang New Member

Right on Necromonious! I have been laughin' at this guys whining all day, especially because of the strident disrespect the GL showed from that guild. When you disrespect the rules set out by the developers and the council that they support, this is what happens.... Good riddance!
  19. Brickslap New Member

Look's to me your members picked the wrong guild to follow.

20. PlaceholderName_01 New Member

Unlike your typical zerg guild, we don't have followers. I realize to most players in these terrible rotation guilds it's probably a hard concept to swallow, though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.