What Race?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Bazukaz, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Bazukaz New Member

So i wouldn't like to see resources go toward this if it sacrificed content and i am sure it would. It is however fun to talk about this is in fallow up to the recent New race post. So without really hammering if they should or shouldn't what races would you like to see?

I think I would enjoy seeing in order are:
    1. Dragorn
    2. Sarnak
    3. Swinetor
    That said I'd rather have bigger xpacs :)
  2. Koryu Professional Roadkill

I love the Kunark version of goblins, and a somewhat-updated player version of them would be really cool to play as, even if just under illusion.
  3. Reval Augur

Lamp Post.
    Leex likes this.
  4. Iila Augur

Extensional dread
    Mayfaire likes this.
  5. Triconix Augur

Overlord Mata Muram illusion would be amazing. As for a race, I'd like to see a lupine (wolf) or orcish race.
    Nniki likes this.
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Chetari, so the wonderful squeaking can be enjoyed by all nearby group/raid members with sounds on!
  7. Noirfu Augur

Aside from the data structure and item problems, actually creating a new race would be a massive amount of work with all the newbie quests etc.

I think it would be easily doable to allow illusions to survive zoning though.

Every time that gets proposed a handful of people will come around and say it encroaches on permanent illusion and de-values ENC/ROG/BRD class abilities so it seems unlikely to ever happen.

So you're probably stuck re-clicking your cheetari illusion every time you zone.
  8. Mayfaire Augur

OH DEAR GOD. <kills Sheex with her bare hands> :mad::p
  9. Tadenea Augur

Muramite Race could be interesting, depending on class is what form you get Kyv rangers, Noc Rogues, Ikaav enchanters, Aneuks clerics/shaman, Mastruq beastlords with Ukun pets, Ratuk Berserkers etc.
  10. Tevik Augur

Othmir.
    Nniki likes this.
  11. Tharkis Princess

Othmir would be awesome =D arf arf
  12. Rainbowdash Augur

13. Reval Augur

Muffin Top Othmir has my vote. If it doesn't have the muffin top, then it's dance can't be the othmir hop. This is where 90% of the charisma comes from.
  14. Norathorr Augur

Chetari, Gnoll, Othmir or Sarnak for me. Just no new classes when they cant get the current ones right. A new race as part of expac lore would be cool, just hopefully nothing crap like Drakkin! I prefer older creatures in the game that could easily become playable.
  15. Tour Augur

Walrus
  16. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

That's not nice. Frownface :(
  17. Mayfaire Augur

I loves you, Sheex, truly. You know this.

But if you foist those squeaks on me again, you now know the consequences. :mad:o_O:p
  18. Triconix Augur

Somebody's got an extreme case of emoji addiction o_O
  19. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Totally rolling a toon on May's server and parceling her a Mask of Chetari, for the good of the nation!
  20. Zarakii Augur

i dont care as long as its not a panda... seriously DBG if you do that i hate you all with a passion