Transfer off Server

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Kaliko, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Kaliko Augur

Until you've actually played a melee and tried to solo TDS prog in group gear you won't know how hard it is.... And having to solo everything makes it that much harder because everyone is active on ragefire instead of grouping on the normal servers which is why it will probably take 6-12 months of solid play time to become even remotely close to raid ready as 105 with xp banked and max necessary aa's so I can glyph. On top of that having to farm all the good AC/+ Hdex augs i use all over again which can be a pita to even try soloing and doing RoF prog and all missions again for frozen king aug, CoTF prog/missions for Hero's Calling, and the trophies and so on is damn near impossible without people willing to help that are even capable of playing their class well for the hard missions.
  2. Zarakii Augur

Dont leave me!!!! ((somedays i really do miss bertox tho))
  3. Leex Pewpewer

Which is why you make a HC toon and join a family guild, so you don't have to solo everything. There are multiple servers where you can find family guilds that would easily fit the script in this situation. Use them as a stepping stone, get geared and Augged up.

Or stay on FV and play there. Nothing wrong with FV imho, but I know it's server population has to be dwindling just from the fact they can't really do any server merges.

Luclin, Povar, and Xegony are all pretty very active servers with pretty strong population. ( Povar might be a bit lower then the rest but has a ton of mid tier raiding guilds ). If you do consider relocating I would try one of those three.
  4. Kaliko Augur

I do have the heroic char on xegony.... and i'm spending hours lfg as it is so I end up having to solo a good majority of my xp and none of my guildies are active outside of 6 boxing TDS zones themselves to farm or doing the 3 gribble HA's. So I doubt by the time im ready to work and farm AC augs or do TDS/cotf prog there will be people around there lfg that I won't have to carry.
  5. Schadenfreude Augur

Odd that this keeps getting repeated. Most people here are done with TDS progression, have camped or bought every aug and ticked off all the common achievements - multiple times over in some cases - so they are off doing other random stuff (Hunter, older raids, collections... whatever.)

Personally speaking FV seems a lot busier than most servers at all times outwith perhaps the likes or Xegony and Drinal at peak US raid times. AB for example is an absolute ghost town outside the 2 hour window where people log on to raid and the recent EQ Resource tool backs this up.