Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FurySoul Augur

Normal monthly subscription cost 14.99 w/500 SC and all access
    Kronos cost 17.99 w/500 SC and all access

If you can't trade or move a Krono, then what is its purpose?
    I would to impose a question to you: What do you think the purpose of a Krono is/was?
    Also don't you think the additional 3$ came with a catch?
  2. Iila Augur

3. Steampunk Augur

Well, I guess I wasn't missing something, after all.
  4. Steampunk Augur

I don't believe the intended purpose involved the RMT after-market, though I suppose I could naive.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  5. Whulfgar Augur

To sub your accounts.

Prices for goods / services (this case being the ability to play Everquest in its premium (paid for) form) is simply +3 dollars more due to now no more "Sony station cash cards" with the +500 station cash free.

Do you have some conspiracy theory you wish to put a voice to, if so .. pipe up, Lets hear it !
  6. Iila Augur

I love the really vocal ones who always complain that the vote was too permissive in who could vote. The option they supported was clearly the best one, and it only lost because players who weren't real TLPers were able to vote. Then they try to come up with rules to disenfranchise any group of players who would want to vote against them.

The only moral gerrymandering and disenfranchisement is my gerrymandering and disenfranchisement.
    Elricvonclief and Mayfaire like this.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Elricvonclief and Iila like this.
  8. Iila Augur

Your tlp thread of day is going to be able to link back to itself.
    Elricvonclief, Mayfaire and Silv like this.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Damn, couldn't find a video but if you fancy a journey, the Futurama episode Future Stock has an amazing scene where one of Mom's sons doesn't understand a Yes/No shareholder vote so the end result is:

[IMG]

<3 Democracy
    Elricvonclief and Silv like this.
  10. Silv Augur

What I think about when people talk about playing on TLP:

Fallfyres and Elricvonclief like this.
  11. Necromonious Augur

There are people that are wrong on the Internet, and it is my duty to correct them, no matter what forum it happens on

If you think TLP is bad now, you shoulda seen it before a bunch of ban waves. There was a time when the entire first page was people raging
    Elricvonclief and Iila like this.
  12. Silv Augur

I remember some of those threads from this round of TLPs... people don't realize how transparent they are when they suddenly come to the forums professing how they were 'legitimately' boxing but were zinged for botting. Have they made suspension/ban mistakes before? Sure. But when a dev even posts in your thread that they watched you it's kindof lololol.
  13. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I remember the time window from when new TLP was announced until the ruleset was determined, 2267903266 posts about how child_01's ruleset was vastly superior in every way to child_02's was really, really awful reading. It was like watching two grown men argue about Star Trek trivia.

At least the current traffic is funny at times, albeit in a sad sort of way.
  14. Zarakii Augur

serious business all this is! ^_^ (im constantly asking people in game why so serious it is sad before too long)
  15. FurySoul Augur

why pay 3$ more to sub your account if you get the exact same product and service?
    If I were a betting man, I would have to say that players pay 3$ for the convenience of being able to transfer/move them (Kronos)
    This is a win/win for Everquest as a company, and after many years of having them, I don't ever see them going away.
  16. Porygon Augur

17. Silv Augur

18. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

19. Porygon Augur

Without reading, I'm guessing that's the one that calls for fd to be removed because of people training???
    Elricvonclief and Sheex like this.
  20. Porygon Augur

It was my proudest moment of trolling.

The best was when I found reason to bump it after it was dead for 2 months.
    Elricvonclief, Foxxbott and Silv like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.