Next Rotation meetings made available to the community <petition>

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Snar, Aug 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snar Lorekeeper

I would say the next time the guild leaders meet for rotation talks on Lockjaw
    it should be made available to the community to listen in on.

Twitch streams could support this pretty easily.

I am sure there are quite a few people in the community that would like to know how they get to play and experience Everquest is being decided.

I respectfully request that the only posts be acknowledgement that you agree or /sign
    <don't feed the trolls /sign if you agree>
  2. Aekold Augur

I heard that the chat logs from the meetings get posted here, in a public forum. I guess you're itching for the chance to send tells to members of the council because simply telling your concerns to an officer before the meeting is too hard?
  3. Lowbrow67 Lorekeeper

Don't agree wouldn't sign. Logs are available. if you have talked to a guild leader or anyone that attends these meeting you would know how time consuming and slowly they move.

The rotations on both servers have so many rules now that you need a lawyer to translate. having everyone on the server be able to listen live doesn't provide any benefit. As the poster above said it would only encourage people to make things even worse with people sending tells to the participants.

Stop making these so complex. If you want an idea of what these are like live just watch C-SPAN
  4. Snar Lorekeeper

Should have specified for Lockjaw no chat logs or recordings were made available from the previous discussion.
  5. VorpalChicken Journeyman

Remember this is a democracy, so you have the illusion your choices actually matter, when infact nothing short of armed conflict will actually allow you to change anything.
  6. Zhutuak Augur

I do not agree Vorpal, you could change things on the personal and then local level. In time, if the changes were good, they might take hold in regional areas.

What I am saying is, any of us can beta test a new form of government in a current business or even potentially a social club. I would base my form of government on wisdom and service to others as opposed to our current paradigms of fiat currency control matrix and service to self.

As it stands today, business models mimic government. Why can we not trojan horse in a new form of government? No conflict needed on the revolution`s part as history shows exactly what that will get us, more of the same.

Think about it.
  7. Roshen Brand Manager

Closing this down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.