sneak peek of my next house

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vlad Diszno, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Vlad Diszno Augur

I hope to finish it in Sep. I just need to buy some things yet from the Marketplace and the next month free DBcash should cover it.
    I am posting a pic of what the outside looks like so far, not showing the side w/ the missing windows. Those are among the items I need to buy yet.

[IMG]
    Sheex, PrathunEQ, Kontra and 10 others like this.
  2. Nolrog Augur

The artistic ability of some people never ceases to amaze me (probably because I have none.) It looks really great. Can't wait to see the rest.
    Soltara likes this.
  3. Obiziana Augur

Wow! Eli lives!!! It's been like 3 months since we've heard from you!
  4. Kirkisx Tunare's Chosen Paladin

any word on market place updates.. or player studio submissions... or mor housing aspects being put in game?
  5. Kontra Augur

Very nice!! You definitely have a knack for design! I hope you consider entering the EQR housing contest :)
    Now you've got me wanting to show off my leezardcave lol...it is quite a sight! Not sure it qualifies as a "house" per se, but it does the job for an iksar!
    Riou likes this.
  6. Vlad Diszno Augur

Kontra, show it off! I haven't yet seen a lizard cave and now I really want to.
    I do intend to enter EQResource's contest when I've completed it. I've seen great past submissions w/out an actual 'house', just the yard, so I hope you enter yours.
    Riou likes this.
  7. Phancy Elder

What name and lot is it so I can come snoop?
  8. Vlad Diszno Augur

Drinal, Colonial Island, 101 Market Heights, owner is Frankengnome.
    I happen to be testing my alts there, so if you go today, inspect any player chars you see about to get more info and possibly tips on what to do. Just read the text in the middle of the window that pops up when inspecting someone. I hope you don't mind them spinning, but it was the only way I could find to prevent them from sinking through the floor.

It isn't quite polished and I expect I'll have to change the entry to avoid house pets from being moved about.
    If you have any probs, I may be on Guta, so try sending him a tell.

1st edit: Oh, I gotta change permissions to let you in, will do that now

Another edit: Best to view it w/ NPC and pet names off, effects on high and opacity 100%
  9. Vlad Diszno Augur

I didn';t get this edit in in time after posting so one last edit:

Large races will want to shrink. Ogre size, I know, cannot get to a certain location in the house. I haven't tested the other large races recently, but to be safe, shrink yourself if you can.

Sorry bigger races, I was unable to accommodate you fully. I will try and be a better host next time.