Error! There was an error completing your request

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Hobie, Aug 16, 2015.

1. Hobie Lorekeeper

I'm getting this at log in. I've validated assets twice. ?? Now what. Any info would be helpful
    Cannot log in.
  2. Hobie Lorekeeper

Did validate assets twice, waiting a bit, got in. Anyone else have this happen?
  3. snubs Elder

same happening to me...4 accounts get this error and 1 logs in fine...its not random either..its the same 4 that cant log in
  4. Drakang Augur

Yes very hit or miss on who can and can't get in. Tried 5 accounts. 2 get in 3 don't.
  5. snubs Elder

its not hit or miss for me...its the same ones that can and can't get in. very specific
  6. Hobie Lorekeeper

Can't get in on my second account
  7. Hobie Lorekeeper

The account I'm trying to get in on is in Fear.
  8. Naelbis Elder

I can log into my boix account just fine. My main was in Commons, crashed out and now its like my account doesnt exist.
  9. Korley__C New Member

press play at login window and i get,
    error
    there was an error in completing your request. please try again
  10. Nilok New Member

I'm getting the same error. Can log into my second account but not my main... :mad:
  11. Hobie Lorekeeper

One guildie got in, was turned from Gold to Silver account, and can't log into Lockjaw.
  12. Necromonious Augur

Can only log in on this account, not my 2 others
  13. Silken New Member

My two subscription accounts give the same error, but not a FTP account I have. Tried it on different computers and the same thing on all of them, so it isn't a client issue.

My guess is that daybreak have been hacked and many accounts deleted. Or their server is borked and corrupted.
  14. Necromonious Augur

I tried re-setting my pw and have the same issue. Only on one account. I tried logging in the one that worked earlier, and it gave me an error, sporadically, but I can get in on it on a second attempt. First account is still locked though
  15. kalrie Apprentice

Ditto most of this - I can log in an old FTP account, but not my paid one. I was logged into the paid account an hour ago or so, but no luck multiple attempts now.
  16. complexication Kassina

Necromonious likes this.
  17. darqred New Member

same, after validating multiple times, it now says I have 0 expansions, and seems the acct is silver now instead of all access. so cant log in to ragefire
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Yeah I have one account that cant log in and one that can.
  19. QuixStixx New Member

Unable to login into game and Daybreak website with second account.
  20. Bohz Journeyman

Unable to log in one of my accounts.