Naggy kill 13/08/2015

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Scrubble, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I don't raid at all on Rage so no horse in this argument, but it's really ironic to see Apok accuse others of toxicity on a daily basis.
    Silv and Iila like this.
  2. Esper Augur

ROFL
  3. Solkos Augur

No no no. Deflated mage pets are next patch.

And how can TL ever think that them not breaking any rules at all was not against the rules? Come on guys, stop breaking the fake rules that haven't been made yet!
    The issue seemed pretty black and white to me. Not sure how the rotation rules could have been interpenetrated any different than TL interpenetrated them.
  4. Vamantp New Member

Don't worry about it guys. Were all just happy TL is looking out for the little guys giving you one prime time shot a month at this content. Ideal combination of crook used car salesman many of you fell for and shady car injury lawyers now taking advantage of you.. And Apoc were the bad guys?
  5. Esper Augur

Because our 1 vote out of 12 guilds totally created this rotation.
    Silv, Sheex and Solkos like this.
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

TL...the Cookie Kwan of Ragefire?!

Poor 'Ol Gil :(((
  7. Nymm Journeyman

You definitely pushed the hardest for it. I wonder why but I am CERTAIN it is unrelated to granting the total lockdown of FFA targets to TL.
  8. Ruined Journeyman

Step 1: Complain a bunch
    Step 2: Complaints are heard but not acted on. Complain more
    Step 3: Complaints are acted on, Rotation enforced. Top end content becomes accessible
    Step 4: Profit Top end content not accessible enough, Return to step 1
  9. lalaloup Augur

Man, I get you're upset but please re-read what you've written here. It's a garbled mess.

If certain people had taken the time to actually explain themselves properly before the new rotation was approved instead of spamming stuff like the above, some of your complaints might have been taken seriously.

As it stands, 99% of this stuff sounds like it's coming straight from the god like productions forum.
  10. Qing Journeyman

Apokalypsis got two raid targets today. They had plenty of time to get a third as well (naggy) with TL's hour long lockout, but they slacked off and failed. They had no idea what time he even spawned, and they clearly didn't bother reading into the rotation rules at all before they got out their pitch forks and started complaining.

Let's be honest, if it weren't for the current rotation apok would have gotten zero targets today or any day for that matter, so the apok complaints are baffling to me. And I'm not talking about losing to TL either, CAF and TLG and rosengard are more than capable of competing for spawns. Apokalypsis is literally the worst guild on the rotation, and complaining about it is not going to do you guys any favors.

Also next time apokalypsis thinks there's an issue, I suggest contributing to the guild summit instead of rage quitting 5 minutes into it. There's a reason your guild (specifically melveny and skelly) are the biggest jokes on the server.
    Genoane likes this.
  11. Esper Augur

I am guessing you did not even follow the link to see the crazy stuff coming from Apok.

Now what were you saying about stooping to personal attacks?
  12. Nymm Journeyman

I don't play on this server. What amazes me though is the consistency of ad hominem personal attacks from so many various members of your guild. Each time an issue or complaint is lodged, I have noted the vast majority response from TL seems to be in the form of character attack. If that is your guild's normal mode of dialogue, it's really no wonder anyone would "rage quit" your summit. People generally don't enjoy interacting with trolling.
    Jaxarale01 likes this.
  13. Aereus New Member

I think the assumption was, given that the other two use-cases were explicitly stated; once Noon passed and you were unable to engage the target, it fell into a PrimeTime window. At any rate, this loophole will be closed in the near future.
  14. Esper Augur

You obviously are clueless as to what you are talking about. If you go and read the logs that were made public for everyone to see, you will notice they were never attacked during the summit, they were the ones attacking.
  15. Nymm Journeyman

Case closed. Good luck Apok! I would not dialogue with this either.
  16. lalaloup Augur

Well, the vast majority of everything on these boards for a long time were 'attacks' and maniacally flailing idiocy. The tone has shifted dramatically since then, though there are hold-outs (and they're on all 'sides').

It would have been better for everyone if certain people were willing to participate with more than stubborn defensiveness and claiming doom is nigh, and actually explained their position. I didn't see anything more substantial than that until it was all said and done, and even then it wasn't even posted on these forums.

It's been a mess, but its much calmer now. (even with the pointlessly antagonistic)
  17. Aekold Augur

Hi, you just admitted that you have no frame of reference or stake in these proceedings. You've also just gone on record to defend someone who's every post on these or the ragefire forums has been a baseless attack at the character of TL.
    Either you're an impartial observer as you claim, or you're a liar on a new account posting the same garbage that Melveny does.
  18. Apze New Member

Nymm, 24 minutes ago

Nymm, Jul 29, 2015
    Nymm, Saturday at 7:01 PM

makes you think
    Qing and lalaloup like this.
  19. Dizz0321y New Member

TL PROPAGANDA MACHINE:
    They sit here and flame and cause ALL these problems on the server, trying to manipulate sheep. Please check into who's talking all the crap on the forums. Because you'll see it all comes back to TL starting drama.

"The ***** List" Started by TL and maintained by TL via making up lies and slander to better their cause:

http://ragefireforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=164&sid=931ca35bf134e9ca88c888705abba514

Here they demonstrate their bully mentality in making fun of a player named Breeze:

http://ragefireforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=345&sid=931ca35bf134e9ca88c888705abba514
  20. Mind tickle Lorekeeper