Clarification on forum rules please.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ethereal, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ethereal Augur

In an attempt to hopefully understand how we're 'supposed have real time conversations' and 'better our server, or 'cooperate', when one single guild or at least their guild leader, is the sole reason we're not able to, but we're not able to call them out?

I understand there are forum rules, but how can we move past issues when one person, basically, is causing most of them currently. I also understand some of the replies in these recent threads are obviously targeted and what not, but the guy clearly wants that type of reaction, and we have no choice but to deal with him, as he was placed in this position by Daybreak.

Most of us all feel like Daybreak has forced 'this one guild' into a position where they alone control the fate of everything. It isn't fair for you guys to defend this person, when you guys are the one that created the mess.

We've asked for a response, and simply locking threads isn't really helping the situation...
  2. Trackanon Elder

Its a good question.
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

I'd like to believe that you can have a conversation about things like raid rotations, without feeling the need to attack individual players, or guilds.

If you're having a constructive conversation and someone tries to derail it with personal attacks or off topic conversations, report those posts. Attacking the person back doesn't help move a conversation in a positive direction.

Closing this as it's a thread discussing forum moderation. If you have questions about forum moderation, either look to the forum guidelines, or contact us directly.
    Ethereal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.