Imagine that Roshen!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tildien, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tildien New Member

Closing down another thread trying to tell Apok they're out of line. Who's pocket are you in?
  2. MaestroM Augur

First they're in TL's pocket.

Now they're in Apok's pocket?
  3. C3lowz Augur

A thread that generated tons of replies despite breaking multiple forum rules? I think they gave that thread plenty of time to shine before stepping in.

Surprised they did not lock it sooner.
    Simone likes this.
  4. Nymm Journeyman

Since these threads are turning into non-constructive personal attacks, I'm going to go ahead and close them down.
    You know, sometimes people actually mean what they say. In this case, it's kind of obvious those words can be taken at face value. Personal attacks = pointless. For all the things people say about Dojii, I don't think he ever stoops to the level of personal insults, which is impressive considering all the misdirected trash talk headed in his direction.
    Antonico and Simone like this.
  5. Roshen Brand Manager

Don't read too much into closed posts. They're closed because they're a violation of the forum guidelines, and not because any particular guild is posting there.

It's important to communicate constructively, so real conversations can occur on the forums. Attacks between players and guilds takes away from that, and prevents real communication from happening.
    Simone, Lifebane and lalaloup like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.