RF - Dojii's Meeting Log - well, before he kicked me and Eaza

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Marthisdil, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Necro1 Journeyman

The funny part is these forums are used to communicate. You the guild leaders could very easily do this in private or public to hash out your differences regarding the rotation situation.

I don't discredit any of the large guilds for attempting to do what is in his guild's best interest. I just keep seeing alot of TL troll/haters/jerks about 5 to 1 showing up here spamming hate speech which does the opposite of what you want.
  2. Esper Augur

That is Dojii's shtick, he sounds sincere, pretends to care, but has zero follow through. Not because he cannot follow through, not because it isn't the right thing to do, but because he likes things the way they are and does not want it to change. Why else would you have a guild summit to have some kindergarten version of a TED talk about server health and bullying? It is bumper sticker politics, nothing more.
  3. Roshen Brand Manager

Since these threads are turning into non-constructive personal attacks, I'm going to go ahead and close them down.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.