question about charming

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ripndobys, Aug 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ripndobys New Member

my question is: is charming some afk mages mob a ban-able offense ? im rather tired of this one guy with his 3 lvl 50 mages having a whole zone on lock down so i started charming his mobs and about 5 named later he spammed by all 3 of his toons saying * reported for charming, bannable offense
  2. Kylo Elder

I understand your frustration. When a grp of people 4-5 of them have 3-4 instance lock down on 1 name for days maybe to weeks and let noone have a shot of the mob. I am getting very frustrated I dont know what to do either. make a monk and train them? I can't report them because they not breaking any rule so i don't know what to do
  3. ripndobys New Member

im not really frusterated since i level a bard to counter him, im just curious if its actually a banable offense like him and his other 4 boxs all told me at the exact time lol
  4. Batbener Augur

Ban, no. Suspend, yes. But only if you admit you did it to disrupt his play.
  5. ripndobys New Member

what if im just doing so i actually have a chance at killing something worth killing ?
  6. Riptide666 Elder

Hehe, do all four bots automatically send tells to you when the mob gets charmed or was it a person later on?
    If it is the prior, then that's F'ing pathetic that can't be enough evidence to just ban the !#$$@. Forget this "at the keyboard" baloney, DBG needs to crack down on these idiots who are obviously not at the keyboard except if you try to contact them.
    Fallfyres likes this.
  7. ripndobys New Member

it was later after talking in ooc for awhile about it
  8. RadarX Augur

Intentionally disrupting gameplay maybe an actionable offense. If you see activity you believe may violate our terms of service, please be sure to report it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.