Congratulations Ceaseless on Cazic Thule!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sagnid, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Sagnid Augur

Great job on your first raid kill guys.
    Martiusalo likes this.
  2. Lowbrow67 Lorekeeper

Grats Ceaseless, guess there is another name that needs to be added to the rotation.
  3. tarquinn21 Elder

Grats Ceaseless, great job! Welcome to the raid rotation!
    Lowbrow67 likes this.
  4. Martiusalo New Member

Congrats, another group stepping up. hope to see many more in the near future. there are lots of guilds raid capable currently that just need the shot. Glad to see you got the shot.
  5. Abracadabra Augur

Welcome to the rotation Ceaseless.
  6. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Impressive.
    Martiusalo likes this.
  7. Barlow Elder

We did not earn a seat at the table with this kill. The trading of spawns with guilds just gave us a shot at Cazic Thule. Giving away their spawn to other guilds to see the content. Keep in mind that it wasn't us by our lonesome, False Prophecy sent a crew to help as well, so I want to thank them.

Diplomacy is a real thing.. and people have mistaken our generosity and 'medium core' mindset in Ceaseless as a sign of weakness. That is not the case.

Also, this showed the server that Rosengard and TL are actually working to get others involved for the longevity of the server. Unfortunately this will cause an uproar (soon in replies) by Reign of Eternity. They used the same tactic to get INTO the rotation by being secretive about it, we are quite transparent. We will 'earn a seat at the table' with joining the FFA Naggy list by Dojii soon.

Thanks to Rosengard & TL for the trade... and False Prophecy & our crew in Ceaseless for the great evening.

Lastly, Dojii, I appreciated our conversation after the kill. You understood that it wasn't intended as a rotation gatekeeper attempt (We will sign up accordingly for that as I said) -- But as an opportunity to kill a god.

Thanks to all involved.
  8. Recnarp Augur

Most impressive.
  9. Lowbrow67 Lorekeeper

Barlow that post was classy. Don't see enough of that around here.
    SithWizard and Menthas like this.
  10. Abracadabra Augur

Good to hear Barlow, I expect to see Nagafen dead very soon!
  11. Eilad Lorekeeper

Gratz Caeseless !!!
  12. SithWizard Elder

13. -wycca Augur

Grats guys. The kill itself was ballsy, I know that there were 49 ceaseless who engaged - I don't think there were more than 6-10ish FP on CT's target - may have been a couple unguilded as well. It was a bit messy, but that was a pretty low #'s kill regardless, especially for a 1st attempt. I'd be a bit wary of taking 50 to do CT myself.

PS - CAF does need an apology IMO. We offered a shot at CT up to the 3 guilds on the gatekeeper list - FP declined & said they couldnt, but Ceaseless and CAF wanted a shot, and CAF agreed to wait until after a wipe or it going too late for Ceaseless (that was nice of CAF - they were ahead of Ceaseless on the list too). Neither CAF nor myself knew FP was going to be there as anything other than observing - I found out as they appeared on Ct's target list. FP assisting could have denied CAF a shot at a solo kill that may have been a legit gatekeeper for them (Ceaseless may have killed it solo , so it may be moot - it was a legit run). We're all in this for the long haul and we're all interested in making Ragefire a fun place to be, so while I know everyone is eager to slay a god, please verify that assisting is ok before doing so.
    omgskyisfallin likes this.
  14. Fancy Elder

Congratulations Ceaseless! It was a lot of fun.
  15. Dojii Augur

Good job guys. Lucky he wasn't duel wielding Bloodfires like he was during out last kill. Straight #Rekt our tanks.
  16. Skadad Journeyman

Congrats! :D
  17. archy Lorekeeper

Grats on the kill Ceaseless! What was the kill time?
  18. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

[Thu Aug 06 22:04:25 2015] [22:04:25] <SYSTEMWIDE_MESSAGE>: Cazic-Thule has been defeated by a group of hardy adventurers! Please join us in congratulating Bugada along with everyone else who participated in this achievement!

(Mountain Time)
  19. Nydan_silent Journeyman

Congratulations to all who participated! I hope the rest of the server sees this and the population loss is slowed. We need more and more people able to get a shot at these raid targets.
  20. Finley Augur

Congratulations Ceaseless!