Kronos. Umm. What?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Trizek, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simone Augur

I can think of a couple of spots where someone could probably make close to 1000pp an hour or so.
  2. Lifetap Augur

Why buy kronos at 6k/krono on lockjaw when you can transfer the plat to ragefire and buy them for 4k/krono though? That's what I don't understand.
  3. Hexaholic Augur

There's an active plat dupe, DBG just clueless to it. Must not like their servers lol.
  4. Steampunk Augur

If you know that there is a plat dupe bug or exploit and you don't tell DGC about it, then you are just as much at fault as they are.
  5. Simone Augur

Only thing I have seen change prices is Krono which could be explained by normal currency speculation. If there was an actually dupe happening I would think we would see the prices inflating across the board a lot more than we are seeing.
  6. Recnarp Augur

Yep, they do exist and if you know about them than you're golden. Unfortunately, we've mentioned some of the spots people are abusing with NPC respawn rates being only a few seconds within each other on these forums and DBG hasn't hotfixed them yet. Either it's working as intended or... yeah I'm not sure.
  7. Jaxarale01 Augur

Not true, prices for almost everything are up.
    GEB were 2k a week ago... shot up to 3.5 the day after xfers.
    BAM was 2k now 3-4K...
    I had several plat armbands were 300 I just sold 3 last night for 500.
    Idols were down to 800ish... now start at 1.5k and go up.
    FBSS was 1.5-2K selling now for 3.5k.
    Mith 2 handers were down to 800 last night 1.5k
    Imp gloves were 800 saw them at 3k last night.

Prices are going up.
    Mezrah likes this.
  8. Fiyero Augur

People now up to buying Krono for 6k. One of the guys buying it at that rate is selling God, Dragon, and Sky loot to fuel is 24 box crew RMTing factory. Transfers have really destroyed Lockjaw honestly.
  9. C3lowz Augur

Kronos have gone up 3k in 3 days. 1k a day.

Something is not right here
  10. Arya1 Lorekeeper

Krono is up to 7k on lockjaw, and people are still thinking this is just speculation. Some people are so clueless.
  11. code-zero Augur

I created a character on Zek just to check. There were no buyers on that server purchasing Krono for any price. There where no Krono being offered in the bazaar for any price. It would seem that it'd be pretty difficult to churn a lot of plat with that being the case. That seems to be a pretty thin plan to me
  12. Zhama Elder

People have told DBG about it, DBG says its all speculation. Infact people have told them exactly how to reproduce it and they dont do anything about it. The onlyway they will do anything is if someone starts running fraps and makes an actual video of it being done.
  13. Zhama Elder

Is the exact quote roshen gave when someone said in the thread exactly how one of the 3 plat exploits that are going on rightnow due to server transfers right before closing it.
  14. taliefer Augur

Or it's people trolling and feeding the frenzy
  15. Tudadar Augur

People want to speak up and speak up asap because things usually take forever to get fixed if they even get fixed. Sham potion exploit went on for a while on last prog I believe before anything was done and pretty sure even after all was said and done people still profited off of it like crazy. I dont think ANYTHING was done until people started posting the exploit / screenshots on the forums since its much easier for them to do nothing/deny. People are a lot smarter now and im sure wouldnt brag as much as before. The GM broadcast from last week asking people to delete out of era stuff so they dont get in trouble was pretty sad. I bet that was a bluff and they didnt spend much time on it other then what people told them.

Dont forget im sure gm's/devs dont have much presence at all on these servers and only know what people tell them. They dont know the economy like everyday players do.
  16. Steampunk Augur

"People have", sounds an awful lot like the statement made in that other thread that got shut down, "someone claimed".
  17. RadarX Augur

If you have specific evidence regarding a violation of the terms of service please contact Roshen. Otherwise we're going to ask folks refrain from speculation and rumors. Closing this up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.