Devs: Urgent - Server transfer done from zek to ragefire caused economy to be flooded millions of pp

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tevarin, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tevarin New Member

Devs, you need to check which players have the highest amount of platinum on ragefire ASAP. There is something going on currently and prices have skyrocketed and someone claims to have been transferred from a live server to ragefire, yet kept BILLIONS of platinum. This server will be dead soon if something is not done, and I won't keep playing on it if the economy stays the way it is. I'm already losing interest. Please look into this before we all quit.

I, and the community would greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you so much and I love these servers.
    Drexll likes this.
  2. Tudadar Augur

Theyll lock this soon the exploit ( be it either xfers or whatever else it is ) is in coverup mode status for now. I kinda doubt the billions but it was definately a serious exploit.
  3. Machen New Member

You cannot transfer from Zek to Ragefire or Lockjaw... The TLP's do not even show up on the list if you log in to zek and do /servertransfer
  4. Radloh Lorekeeper

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
  5. Tudadar Augur

People have been suggesting some people did it then petitioned saying they made a mistake and switched to the wrong server. Who knows if true. One of several ideas currently out there. Devs want players to do the work though and find it but they probably have to do it themselves.
  6. Machen New Member

Ah, that's possible. You'd think the devs would check for a billion plat before fixing someone's "mistake" though.
    Drexll likes this.
  7. Numiko Augur

So your proof is "some guy said" .... :rolleyes:
    Simone likes this.
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Some guy's friend said.... lol
    Simone likes this.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]
  10. TheElusiveFox Journeyman

Not hard to believe though since you can currently transfer from TLP -> Zek. if all it takes is a petition to get you from zek to TLP seems easy enough...
  11. Drexll Augur

Something happened. There's been a huge impact on the economy, and I would be a bit surprised if it was JUST ppl coming from LJ.
  12. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Well I bet that should be easy to prove? I'll wait since it's easy enough.
  13. Roshen Brand Manager

Closing down this thread of rumor, trolling, and wild speculation.

If you have actual evidence of any wrong doings... please contact us directly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.