ugh so the experiment failed can we has instancing naow!?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sinzz, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinzz Augur

humanity sucks we need instancing /discuss!
    Frenzic likes this.
  2. Gregolo Augur

Last I checked the only people failing right now are Apok and RoE. Everyone else has this lined up pretty drama free.
  3. Elkay Augur

Anyone ever wonder what would happen if our whole police force went on strike? Just look at these servers lol.

IBTL..
  4. Sinzz Augur

elkay why would this be locked lol
  5. skattabrainz Augur

i agree with gregolo that for the most part people are happy to work with each other for a rotation (i know we are in ceaseless)... but i also agree that instance/lockout would be even better.

it is very heartening that most guilds are willing to work to make ragefire a friendlier place.
  6. RainbowTest Augur

Exactly.

It is mind numbing how obvious it is that we need the expedition system in classic yet DBG wants to subject their actual customers to the victimization of these hybrid RMT guilds with 20 mage box armies all over Norrath. If they Actually played this game they would totally agree with us but since they only see the krono counter on their desk they don't care. That is why the twitch stream has stopped and they went back to hiding in the shadows not advertising a damn thing about our servers.
  7. Elkay Augur

Not because I disagree, only because this is about the 100th "instance" of this thread.
  8. Steampunk Augur

I think you may be underestimating that a bit. Of course, that fits in well with all the hyper-inflammatory.
  9. Roshen Brand Manager

Usually because it's either:

1) A non-constructive topic, or a decent topic presented in a non-constructive way.
    2) A conversation that's already happening in several other places, and doesn't need it's own thread.

Hey, check out the forum guidelines if you haven't already!
    Sinzz, Elkay and Steampunk like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.