Is there a plat dupe?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pinto_Bean, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zhama Elder

Well, at least on ragefire pre-transfers there were tons of people trying to buy kronos for the "going rate" with next to nobody selling. People willing to actually sell on LJ, and realizing there was that big of a demand skyrocketed the price on both servers. When you consider 2 weeks ago they were going for 2.5-3k and now they are going for north of 5k, and will only continue to go up shows there even getting them for 5k now is a good deal.
  2. Warlord1999 Journeyman

if people are duping plat, which is possible, typically by duping an item like a Diamond, for instance, then i say find your niche in the currency flow. become a supplier of whatever they want to buy, or start buying things like Haste, HP/Mana jewelery/etc and let the rich folks buy it from YOU. this is all.
  3. Warlord1999 Journeyman

there are also easily google web pages where people are

selling plat for $6 per 1kpp
    buying plat for <$6 per 1kpp

buying and selling Krono for ~$10-12

buy a krono for $12, sell it for 4kpp in game, sell 4kpp for $24 @ 3rd party site.....

i mean, YEAH, you'd be a fool to think that no one is out there "hustlin," but it really doesnt impact my gaming experience right now, so i dont dwell on it.

whats a bigger problem for me is the lack of grouping, as well as it seems there isnt a very large group of people, so ive yet to see anyway, who are out there helpign the community grow while they're at end game. just farm farm farm, sell plat, buy krono, farm and sell krono, sell plat, buy krono, farm.....
    Fallfyres likes this.
  4. Warlord1999 Journeyman

so then, DOES it actually impact my gaming experience?
  5. Mabbu-EQ Elder

Lets just think about this for a second... if there are any unscrupulous exploiting individuals printing platinum....they are the reason the price is going up no doubt.

BUT...the more they dupe plat... the more my legitimately earned Kronos are worth on the market. I think this is where the Krono hoarders turn a blind eye.

How bout them Redsox!?
  6. Warlord1999 Journeyman

just like the central banks and real life!
    except that really the "dollar" or "plat" price tag increases, whereas the dollar or plat piece is actually worth less and less. thats why you pay more! everyone delete their platinum!
    Drexll likes this.
  7. Frenzic Augur

I'm hearing things from my little birdies...
    Finchy likes this.
  8. Zahariel Journeyman

Plat dupe confirmed. Bring down servers and reset to May please.
  9. Tulgin Augur

Dupe confirmed, wipe the servers.
  10. taliefer Augur

confirmed where? theres always rumors of a plat dupe, most of them arent true
  11. Frenzic Augur

Dupe? What? Where??
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

...I knew your sig looked familiar.

[IMG]

Everything is illuminated.

It even explains that whole e-p33n-"I'm Frenzic, don't know you, but am better than you"-making-up-for-something-missing charade.
    Elkay, Jarbaal, Sagnid and 1 other person like this.
  13. Frenzic Augur

I wish I could like a post more than once!
  14. Sagnid Augur

Dont worry I liked it for you.

I am also being informed of a possible plat dupe.

Wts water staff loot rights 400k plat please
    Fallfyres likes this.
  15. Tulgin Augur

I'll buy the staff, how many do you have.
  16. Thewiz Augur

If there is a plat dupe going on maybe a reset to "Day 1" would be in order.
  17. Frenzic Augur

Hey! He edited his post to say something bad about me lol. That's not cool!
    Bigz_Zupdarty likes this.
  18. Naelbis Elder

I don't see why anyone who likes to actually play would willingly go in on a plat dupe once discovered. Past practice is to ban anyone that they can prove used the dupe is it not?
  19. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Sorry sir, but when one regularly touts ignorant bs about their own greatness on a public *gaming* forum, they don't get complementary analogies :(((((((.
  20. Frenzic Augur

Fine, but don't make a statement and then alter it completely. That's rude and unbecoming.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.