Just wondering...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kazumi, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazumi New Member

To all of the guild leaders (and members) of every guild on Ragefire that isn't TL, Apok, Rosenguard or RoE:

How does it feel to be completely written off by Breeze and even the DBG staff as not being relevant to discussions of the future of the server? Are you fine with the fact that even the devs don't think you should have a voice in the future of the raiding scene on the server? I'd wager to guess that all the combined memberships of your guilds rival that of the other four combined, so why don't you matter?

I'm very surprised you're all taking this in silence. You're being trampled on by a gaming company and a very delusional player.
  2. IvanK Journeyman

I think they are smart to ignore this mess. And that's the best way to enjoy the game.
  3. Unrepentant New Member

The fact that one delusional person can create so much controversy and drama is pretty much what's wrong with EQ from the get-go.

That scenario crosses more lines than just guilds into all the bot-driven camps, the mage armies, you know, all the stuff that demonstrates egos the size of elephant bottoms and temper tantrums of 5 year-olds.

Of course these 5 year-olds act the way they do because limiting content to everyone else is how they make money.
  4. Roshen Brand Manager

Steampunk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.