Guess What, LJ Down Again

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Diemond, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Diemond Augur

2. Miso New Member

3. Saphfyre Elder

Hopefully the Seafuries do not kill me =)
  4. Cajun Caret New Member

Damnit, i just bought my smoldering brand and completed the transaction. BOOM You've been disconnected.
  5. Obituarie New Member

This has become a recurring thing while im in lguk trying to camp AM im almost convinced its me causing this.
  6. Gluddar New Member

Hey Saphfyre.. those Seafuries aint got nothing on us
    Saphfyre likes this.
  7. Diemond Augur

Well I'm sure it wasn't caused by guild overloading a zone socking a target this time, there weren't any targets in window.
    Simone likes this.
  8. Bufonidae Elder

Whoever the Jinx was that had Ragefire crashing a couple times a week must have transfered.
    Elkay and Batbener like this.
  9. King Dedede Elder

Is it too much to ask to have a stable server to play on... which we are paying for?
  10. Drexll Augur

Yeah Im bout ready to go back to p99. Sick of having my time wasted with rollbacks.
  11. Zdrop Journeyman

Damnit, I wasn't online to get rolled back for once. :rolleyes:
  12. ZeeK Elder

Get used to daily roll backs as a result of free, instant, any level transfers
  13. Diemond Augur

Server up!
  14. Obituarie New Member

Server up most zones down.....
  15. Weverley Augur

You can click return home at character selection if you were in a bad place. And yes we should have a more stable server.My personal opinion is that they use the infrastructure of a live server and his capacity is close to max.
    Saphfyre likes this.
  16. Staley New Member

I don't see how it can be a capacity issue at 8am PST...
  17. Korillo Augur

Ragefire had it's fair share of crashes, I guess it's Lockjaw's turn. Such is the way of the world.
    Simone likes this.
  18. Sinzz Augur

think they just needed to open other servers instead of doing all this instancing maybe, i mean just think of how fun epics will be when mobs are buffed and there is 4x the amount of people per server trying to do them ...
    Simone likes this.
  19. Hludwolf Developer

I am hopeful that this morning's server update has resolved the periodic crashes.
  20. Cajun Caret New Member

Well, based off your avatar, it unlocked Kunark early?