105 Cleric looking to get her Glowing Essence on.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Roxxanna, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Anastasis Elder

Roxxanna, go to your browser's setting, and clear all cache and cookies. Also, configure your browser to clear all cache and cookies upon exit. After that, see if the ads reduced. Use Addblock Plus to block ads also.
    Do not share your magelo account (both user name and password) with any of your EQ accounts.

This may help you relax a bit. :)
  2. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

If you're paranoid like me I might suggest using Mozilla Firefox with the No-Script add on. It's pretty intrusive at first until you get used to it, but blocks a whole lot of unwanted crap.
  3. Roxxanna Augur

I would just format and start over to be safe, but I can never get my saved UIs transferred to a new install of EQ.
  4. Lianeb Augur

UI_Rathe_Roxxanna.ini
    Rathe_Roxxanna.ini
    EQClient.ini
    And of course your UI....EQ install Folder\UI\Name of UI (it's a folder)

Should be all of your saved settings.
  5. Apoc Augur

When I did beta the best thing I found was opening the files above in a notepad program then select all and copy them manually to the new file. For example open up the drinal roxxanna ui file delete everything there then open up rathe roxxanna UI file select all copy and paste I just did a search in eq with anything with my name attached to it.
  6. Roxxanna Augur

All good info, I downloaded a couple malware killers, and was shocked when one informed me my firewall was OFF. Don't know how that happened, I can assure you I didn't shut it off, and no one else has access to my pc. Turned it back on, ran 2 malware killers and an antivirus, all seems clear.
  7. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

There's the files mentioned above, and in the UserData folder there should be two more if you use AT's and Spell Sets. GN_Roxanne_rathe (with some other stuff, the filename is stupid long iirc) is for the saved spells sets, and AT_default_Roxanne_rathe is for the audio triggers. Myself, I email all of those files to myself routinely, as well as my GINA trigger package when I've made changes to it. I've had too many computers randomly die on me to trust them completely. >.<